- Multiphase release formula.
- 200mg of total caffeine.
- With Alpinia galanga EnXtra™.
- With pantothenic acid and vitamin B6.
Table of contents
Evocaffeine by SportSeries is a dietary supplement based on caffeine, Alpinia galanga extract and vitamins.
The total caffeine in the product comes from 3 different sources: Prolonged-release caffeine (CaffXtend®), dicaffeine malate and natural anhydrous caffeine.
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
- Caffeine helps increase alertness.1
- Caffeine helps improve concentration.1
- Caffeine contributes to an increase in endurance performance.2
- Caffeine contributes to the reduction of perceived exertion during exercise.3
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Evocaffeine contains 3 different types of caffeine:
- Dicaffeine malate
- Natural caffeine anhydrous.
- Prolonged-release natural granulated caffeine (CaffXtend®).
The total sum of the net contents of the 3 caffeine sources results in a 200mg dose of caffeine per capsule.
The blend of caffeine sources containing Evocaffeine causes the total caffeine content to be released sequentially.
According to studies, such as that of Sager et al., 2019, the release time of the anhydrous caffeine content is around 5 minutes. As Evocaffeine contains this pure caffeine, it's released almost immediately.
While CaffXtend®, a brand of Inventia Healthcare, Ltd., with its patented granulation system, releases its caffeine content for more than 12 hours, allowing a second, longer release phase.
Evocaffeine contains Alpinia galanga extract, a plant whose roots are a very exclusive ingredient for use in formulas with caffeine.
The raw material of Alpinia galanga extract used is EnXtra™.
And it stands out for its concentration and standardisation in polyphenols and flavonoids.
Evocaffeine is high in vitamin B5 and B6.
Evocaffeine is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Take 1 veg capsule 1 time a day, preferably in the morning.
Bibliography related to its ingredients:
- Cappelletti, S., Daria, P., Sani, G., & Aromatario, M. (2014). Caffeine: Cognitive and Physical Performance Enhancer or Psychoactive Drug? Current Neuropharmacology, 13(1), 71–88.
- Grgic, J., & Mikulic, P. (2017). Caffeine ingestion acutely enhances muscular strength and power but not muscular endurance in resistance-trained men. European Journal of Sport Science, 17(8), 1029–1036.
- Nehlig, A. (2010). Is caffeine a cognitive enhancer? Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, 20(SUPPL.1), S85-94.
- Srivastava, S., Mennemeier, M., & Pimple, S. (2017). Effect of Alpinia galanga on Mental Alertness and Sustained Attention With or Without Caffeine: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 36(8), 631–639.
1 The effect is obtained with an intake of at least 75mg of caffeine.
2 The effect is obtained with an intake of 3mg of caffeine/kg body weight, one hour before exercise. This guidance is aimed at adults carrying out endurance exercise.
3 The effect is obtained with an intake of 4mg of caffeine/kg body weight, one hour before exercise. This guidance is aimed at adults carrying out endurance exercise.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Alpinia galanga root extract (10:1) (4% flavonoids, 3% polyphenols) (EnXtra™)||300mg||++|
|Long-acting natural granulated caffeine (CaffXtend®)||200mg||++|
|Natural caffeine anhydrous||50mg||++|
|of calcium D-pantothenate||6.5mg||++|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride||2.4mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
EVOCAFFEINE - 120 veg caps ingredients:Extract of Alpinia galanga root (10:1, 4% polyphenols, 3% flavonoids), long-acting natural granulated caffeine [caffeine anhydrous (vegetable extraction of Coffea robusta beans)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], hydrolysed rice flour, dicaffeine malate, natural caffeine anhydrous (vegetable extraction from green coffee beans), anti-caking agent (L-leucine), D-calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Warnings de EVOCAFFEINE - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Not advised for children nor pregnant women. Contains caffeine (200mg/daily dose). Caffxtend® is a registered trademark of Inventia Healthcare Ltd..
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day preferably in the morning.