Astaxanthin protects the cells both from the inside and outside, which makes it the most important antioxidant. It helps to enhance our youth and beauty, enhancing our mental and physical performance, protecting the heart, relieving joint pain, reducing the inflammation, strengthening the immune system, improving our sight, helping with fertility problems and working as a natural sunscreen as well as many other benefits.
Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant because it is:
- 6000 times more powerful than vitamin C
- 800 times stronger than CoQ10
- 550 times stronger than green tea catechins
- 550 times stronger than vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)
- 75 times more powerful than alpha lipoic acid
- 40 times stronger than beta-carotene
- 17 times stronger than grape seed extract OPC
What are the effects and functions of Astaxanthin?
- Protecting the skin from UV rays, preventing the damage to the skin DNA
- Counteracting skin early aging and avoiding wrinkles
- Fighting the onset of freckles and skin marks
- Improving our short term memory and preventing the onset of dementia
- Reducing the blood LDL oxidation and, thus, lowering the risk of suffering atherosclerosis
- Increasing the HDL levels and reducing the triglyceride levels
- Enhancing the immune defenses of the organism
- Protecting the body cells against deterioration and, thus, lowering the risk of suffering cancer
- Reducing the harmful effects of high blood sugar levels
- Relieving the acid reflux, caused by Helicobacter pylori
- Improving the retinal function and protecting the eyes against UV rays
- Reducing the intensity and duration of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Increasing the testosterone levels
- Improving the sperm quality and functioning
- Enhancing the sport performance in a 55%
Where can I purchase Astaxanthin?
There are astaxanthin supplements available at the HSN online store so that you will be able to benefit from all its properties for your body. We suggest purchasing the capsules by HSNessentials, that will provide 8mg of this product per dose. Take one astaxanthin tablet a day with one of your meals.
Most of my readers may not have heard about astaxanthin. This is due to the fact that this substance is mainly gaining more followers in the field of parapharmacy and not as an ergogenic support. So I decided to write a little article explaining its properties and its posology.
Astaxanthin AstaReal®. It provides 8mg of Astaxanthin per vegetable capsule.In stock. Immediate delivery.
It provides 8mg of Astaxanthin per daily dose (from organic Haematococcus pluvialis seaweed).In stock. Immediate delivery.
Increase the production of testosterone naturally.In stock. Immediate delivery.
Supplement with krill oil and omega-3 fatty acids.In stock. Immediate delivery.
Antioxidant, Vitamin and Mineral Formula.In stock. Immediate delivery.
Astaxanthin. It provides 4mg of Astaxanthin per daily dose. GMO-free.In stock. Immediate delivery.
Complement with Antarctic krill extract and omega-3 fatty acids. Quality ingredients.In stock. Immediate delivery.
It provides 5mg of Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) per softgel.Temporarily out of stock
Krill oil. Source of Omega-3 and Omega-6. Promotes cardiovascular and cognitive health.Temporarily out of stock
Complex Antioxidant FormulaTemporarily out of stock
Alaska salmon oil. It provides 500mg of Omega 3.Temporarily out of stock