Vitaminalia is the brand you’ve been looking for to look after yourself like never before!
We created Vitaminalia so that we could offer you:
- The best food supplements with the highest-quality ingredients on the market.
- At the best prices.
- In all the best formats.
Products that follow the highest-quality standards at all stages of production and post-production, leaving no customer unsatisfied. In Vitaminalia products you’ll find:
- World-leading raw ingredients.
- Products developed by technicians with degrees in Nutrition and Dietics, Biochemistry, Sports Science, and Food Science and Technology.
- Supplements manufactured in factories and laboratories with external accreditations certifying the highest-quality product processing.
Vitaminalia has been created for you by the top experts in clinical and sports nutrition.
- Want to start looking after yourself?
- Are you looking to improve your diet?
- An athlete in search of performance-optimising nutrients?
Whoever you are, whatever you’re looking for, with Vitaminalia you’ll find the best products on the market!
What will I find in the Vitaminalia range?
In Vitaminalia you’ll find an extensive range of products: vitamins, minerals, amino acids, healthy fats, and more!. All made with the highest-quality raw ingredients on the market, and designed to give you that extra kick of vitality you need to give your day your all!
All Vitaminalia products come in tablet and capsule form, and with large quantities, meaning you won’t have to keep stocking up every few months!
Vitaminalia is a market leader thanks to its high-quality products and strict and traceable production control processes, which you’ll see yourself from the care we take in the details provided on the product packaging.
What are you looking for? Whatever it is, we’re sure to have it!
One of the body’s essential minerals that helps nerve impulse transmission, contributes to the maintenance of good cognitive performance, helps boost bone strength in osteoporosis, and aids digestion and rest.
Struggling with any of these issues? Combat their effects with our magnesium citrate!
The ‘sunshine’ vitamin.
Did you know?…
Nearly half of Europe’s population get insufficient levels of vitamin D.
This is due to our sun exposure being lower than we think, meaning our ability to synthesise vitamin D is also low, which can result in a deficiency that puts our health at risk.
Vitamin D is essential for:
- Maintaining calcium metabolism and contributing to bone development.
- Strengthening our immune system, which helps us combat opportunistic infections.
- Helps lower the risk of falls in older persons, improving their quality of life and preventing one of the principal causes of death in this population.
And what about you? Would you not rather prevent than cure and ensure healthy levels of vitamin D?
I’m sure you know that fatty acids are famous for their numerous benefits for the body.
In today’s Western diet, the intake of food sources rich in omega-3, such as oily fish, is extremely low.
This poses a healthy issue, as with other fats predominating in our diet our bodies are exposed to a pro-inflammatory environment. They increase our concentrations of triglycerides and cholesterol, low-grade systemic inflammation, insulin resistance, and our risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Look after your health by increasing your omega-3 intake with our vitamins, made with fish oil rich in the highest-quality EPA and DHA!
One of the reasons Vitaminalia stands out in the market is for offering its products in in large sizes with large quantities.
Many of our food supplements come in quantities large enough to provide the necessary dose to meet the nutritional needs of most health-conscious people for 90, 180 or even 365 days.
We care for the environment and are reducing the use of plastics in our packaging, and we offer unbeatable prices on each and every one of our food supplements.
The highest-quality production standards
Vitaminalia looks after you and your health; which is why we devote the time and technical effort required at each stage of product development to ensure it’s the best it can be.
- Right from the start, when our experts are coming up with products ideas, looking to meet the needs of the population.
- The entire process of searching for and reviewing scientific literature that evaluates the effectiveness and safety of the components, searching for the most effective and synergistic results.
- The selection of the most suitable raw materials, their analysis and quality control certification, internal processing to certify the traceability of the products sold, quality control and microbiological safety of post-production.
Nothing gets past us, we certify our products to the highest-quality.
Why wait? Experience the benefits of our Vitamin C 1000mg yourself. 180 tablets, in one package!
Certified and accredited products.
Vitaminalia develops its products in a factory that uses internationally recognised external entities to certify that all our products are free from contamination and that their labelling fully reflects their content.
The accreditations guarantee, amongst other factors:
- Good production practices that ensure zero contamination and validate product quality.
- The precise calibration of the weighing tools used in the development of our supplements.
- Particle filtering, which ensures that the ingredients are handled by expert technicians in a controlled environment.
With Vitaminalia you’ll find the best nutritional supplements to look after your health!
What are you waiting for?