- 750mg of extract per capsule.
- From Ashwagandha root.
- 10 times more concentrated.
- 8.5% withanolides.
- With vitamin B6 and Zinc.
Table of contents
Ashwagandha 750mg by Vitaminalia is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules, made from Withania somnifera root extract, with Vitamin B6 and Zinc.
Ashwagandha, or Indian ginseng, is a plant whose roots have been widely used for centuries in traditional Indian culture for the unique nutritional characteristics attributed to the saponins and lactones it contains.
Ashwagandha 750mg is suitable for vegan diets.
At Vitaminalia, we've developed a high potency formula based on ashwagandha extract of the highest quality.
Don't miss out!
Ashwagandha has adaptogenic properties and is recognised for its effects, including:
- Supporting male sexual function.
- Being an energy tonic that helps to maintain energy levels.
- Helping support the vitality of the body.
- Helping maintain skin health.
- Helping recover from stressful events and maintaining emotional stability.
- Contributing to optimal relaxation.
Ashwagandha protects general health through its antioxidant activity.
Zinc is an essential element and sufficient consumption through the diet is essential to prevent a nutritional deficiency. It plays hugely important roles in the body.It:
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Helps regulate hormone activity.
We bring you a formula with high potency.
Formulated by nutrition experts, for you!
The raw material used for Ashwagandha extract is 10 times more concentrated than the natural state of the plant's roots.
That's why a daily dose of 750mg equates to 7500mg of natural ashwagandha root, in a convenient capsule.
Withanolides are the family of compounds present in Ashwagandha that have attracted the most interest among users of this product.
Our ashwagandha extract is standardised to 8.5% withanolides. That's to say:
At Vitaminalia we guarantee 63.7mg of Withanolides per serving..
The work of selecting raw materials for the development of dietary supplements is key, as it ensures the maximum manufacture control of premium quality products.
Don't settle for less, choose maximum quality!
Vitaminalia's Ashwagandha 750mg has not only been manufactured with high quality raw materials for the Ashwagandha extract, but also in relation to vitamins and minerals.
Zinc in the form of zinc citrate and vitamin B6 HCl are highly bioavailable forms, which guarantee maximum absorption.
In addition, its elemental content is indicated in the table.
We are completely transparent and we work so that as a customer you get all of the information you need to make the best choice for your purchase.
This dietary supplement is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule, 1 time a day..
You can use it together with:
- Deshpande, A., Irani, N., Balkrishnan, R., & Benny, I. R. (2020). A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study to evaluate the effects of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract on sleep quality in healthy adults. Sleep Medicine, 72, 28–36.
- Pérez-Gómez, J., Villafaina, S., Adsuar, J. C., Merellano-Navarro, E., & Collado-Mateo, D. (2020). Effects of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) on vo2max: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients, 12(4).
- Langade, D., Kanchi, S., Salve, J., Debnath, K., & Ambegaokar, D. (2019). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study. Cureus, 11(9), e5797.
- Pratte, M. A., Nanavati, K. B., Young, V., & Morley, C. P. (2014). An alternative treatment for anxiety: A systematic review of human trial results reported for the Ayurvedic Herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 20(12), 901–908.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 180|
|Ashwagandha root extract (10:1) (Withania somnifera) (8.5% withanolides)|
|of zinc citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients ASHWAGANDHA 750mg - 180 veg capsAshwagandha extract (10:1, from Withania somnifera root, 8.5% withanolides), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], hydrolysed rice flour, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, calcium silicate), zinc citrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Warnings ASHWAGANDHA 750mg - 180 veg capsOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day.
No reviews found with filters applied.