ULTRA OMEGA-3 TG (IFOS) 1000mg
- Fish oil in softgels.
- 350mg EPA.
- 250mg DHA.
- Omega-3/TG (Omega-3 triglycerides).
- Whit IFOS™ certified.
Table of contents
IFOS-certified by Nutrasource (see certificate).
Don't be fooled!
Our Ultra Omega-3 TG (IFOS) 1000mg guarantees a real content per softgel of 350mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 250mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Find out why we explicitly state the amounts of Omega-3 and why this is necessary, while other companies only state the percentages.
Ultra Omega-3: A highly concentrated Omega-3 supplement with guaranteed top quality
IFOS™ certificate Ultra Omega-3 1000mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in softgels, based on fish oil, with a high content of omega-3 fatty acids 350mg EPA and 250mg DHA in triglyceride form.
Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil are polyunsaturated lipid molecules.
Ultra Omega-3 presents its polyunsaturated fatty acids in the esterified form of triacylglycerides.
HSN Ultra Omega-3 is not just any omega-3. Enjoy all the goodness of the best omega-3 supplement
Omega-3 fatty acids are normally found free, as if loosely suspended in the oil, which predisposes them to environmental degradation more easily.
They can also occur as ethyl esters, chemically esterified forms after the degradation of natural triglycerides and the addition of ethanol.
Triglycerides are naturally esterified forms of omega-3 fatty acids, where they are bound together with a glycerol molecule.
Standardised in fatty acids
The Ultra Omega-3 product ensures a minimum content of 60% of the Omega 3 series bioactive fatty acids (350mg EPA and 250mg DHA).
This is a guarantee of the content and quality of this food supplement.
Normally, when we talk about a percentage of standardisation of a product, this determines the amount in 'mass' of a particular compound. However, this is not the case with Omega-3s, since in addition to measuring by mass, it is also measured in 'area', a method that gives higher peaks (which is why other manufacturers use it).
True to our 'transparent labelling' policy, we measure in mass and indicate the quantities in mg, so that you have the most accurate information on the market at your fingertips.
IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards™) is a certification created in 2004 to audit food supplements based on marine oils rich in Omega-3 to ensure their good quality control.
Over the years, it has become internationally recognised as a symbol of transparency and quality.
The raw material we use in our Ultra Omega-3 1000mg TG is certified by IFOS™, with:
- Free of marine pollutants: PCBs, Dioxins and Furans, Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium; the chemicals most likely to concentrate in fish oil due to exposure to seawater.
- Guaranteed content: Total Omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Stability and good condition: Guaranteeing the absence of fatty acid rancidity and lipid peroxidation.
IFOS™ is a further guarantee of the impeccable quality control of HSN's marine oil-based food supplements.
And our product is also certified!
IFOS™ classifies its quality control in terms of 5 main controls of the properties of the raw material used.
|Quality factor||Does Ultra Omega-3 TG 1000mg by HSN comply?|
|Omega-3 concentration according to labelling||Yes|
|It complies with IFOS oxidation standards||Yes|
|It meets IFOS standards for PCBs, Dioxins and Furans||Yes|
|It meets IFOS heavy metal standards||Yes|
|It meets all IFOS test categories||Yes|
|Final result||5 Stars|
IFOS certification with validation of the 5 quality characteristics is the best guarantee for a food supplement based on marine Omega-3.
HSN, Ultra Omega-3 TG 1000mg: CERTIFIED!
Even though the fish oil raw material from the manufacturer with which we produce our product is IFOS™ certified, we were not satisfied!
We started the process of certifying our own product so that we would be listed on Nutrasource's register as a certified company and not just the manufacturers of the fish oil we use.
In September 2021 we received our own certification!
You can find us in the directory of Nutrasource-certified companies:
Click on this link to access HSN's IFOS™ certification form.
You also have free access to our product analysis reports where Ultra Omega-3 is rated with 5 stars out of 5 based on IFOS™ standards, guaranteeing the maximum purity, quality, and safety of Omega-3.
Click on this link to access the IFOS™ certification form for Ultra Omega-3 TG 1000mg.
With Vitamin E
One of the major concerns of consumers of omega-3-rich oils is the possibility of spoilage of the fatty acids, which due to their chemical characteristics rapidly degrade and can even be harmful to the body.
The Ultra Omega-3 product has been supplemented with:
- Vitamin E.
Vitamin E itself is a molecule with strong antioxidant properties in food, capable of capturing free radicals produced by storage time, heat, sun, and oxygen that can affect the quality of the fish oil (Tironi et al., 2009; Raederstorff et al., 2015).
Make sure you use a product with the quality you deserve!
Omega-3 properties. Essential nutrients for your health!
EPA & DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids contribute to normal heart function.1
- Docosahexaenoic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.2
- Docosahexaenoic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.2
Any recommendations from HSN experts for its combination?
Don't miss out on using Ultra Omega-3 together with any of these supplements, it is ideal with all of them:
- Astaxanthin 8mg.
- Vitamin D3 1000UI.
- L-Glutamine powder.
- Immu biotics 100B UFC.
- Red rice yeast (5% Monacholine K) + Coenzyme Q10
- Dinicolantonio, J. J., & O’Keefe, J. H. (2018). Importance of maintaining a low omega-6/omega-3 ratio for reducing inflammation. Open Heart, Vol. 5, p. e000946.
- Dyerberg, J., Madsen, P., Møller, J. M., Aardestrup, I., & Schmidt, E. B. (2010). Bioavailability of marine n-3 fatty acid formulations. Prostaglandins Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids, 83(3), 137–141.
- Raederstorff, D., Wyss, A., Calder, P. C., Weber, P., & Eggersdorfer, M. (2015). Vitamin E function and requirements in relation to PUFA. British Journal of Nutrition, 114(8), 1113–1122.
- Tironi, V., Tomás, M., & Añón, M. (2009). Lipid and protein changes in chilled sea salmon (Pseudopercis semifasciata): Effect of previous rosemary extract (Rossmarinus officinalis L.) application. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 44(6), 1254–1262.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg docosahexaenoic acid.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Fish oil (triglycerides)|
|Omega 3 fatty acids|
|Eicosapentanoic Acid EPA (Omega 3)|
|Docosahexanoic acid DHA (Omega 3)|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|