VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000IU
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 4000IU
VITAMIN D3 + VITAMIN K2 4000IU/100mcg
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
VITAMIN C 1000mg
NIACIN (VITAMIN B3) FLUSH-FREE 500mg
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 100mg
NATURAL BETA CAROTENE (VITAMIN A) 15000IU
- 25mcg (1000IU) of vegan vitamin D3 per serving.
- Vegetable capsules.
- Cholecalciferol from lichen.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Vegan Vitamin D3 1000IU by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, based on vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) from lichen.
O colecalciferol é uma forma de vitamina D, uma vitamina lipossolúvel.
We have developed a vitamin D3 product, cholecalciferol, extracted from lichen and encapsulated with a veggie ingredient. As a result, our product contains no animal ingredients and is 100% suitable for consumption by vegans.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Did you know that...
Although vitamin D3 is created from exposure of the skin to the sun, during the winter in European countries exposure is insufficient to maintain healthy concentrations?
We have formulated our vitamin D with the cholecalciferol (D3) form and not ergocalciferol (D2), as some research seems to indicate that the D3 form is more efficient than the D2 form (Tripkovic et al., 2012).
We wanted to offer an alternative to our 4000 IUI versions of vitamin D3 4000IU; as some people find it too high a dose for their needs.
In this product we present ¼ of the standard dose of 4000 IUI: 25mcg (1000 IU) which corresponds to 500% of the Nutritional Reference Values (NRV).
Our vitamin D3 is suitable for vegans:
- The vitamin is produced from lichen, a micro-organism of non-animal origin.
- The capsule is vegetable-based, made without the use of gelatine or other compounds of animal origin.
- It contains no excipients of animal origin.
- It has not been produced in contact with other ingredients of animal origin.
Our food supplements in capsule form are suitable for inclusion in diets suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- de Haan, K., Groeneveld, J. B. J., de Geus, H. R. H., Egal, M., & Struijs, A. (2014). Vitamin D deficiency as a risk factor for infection, sepsis and mortality in the critically ill: Systematic review and meta-analysis. Critical Care, 18(1), 660.
- Parva, N. R., Tadepalli, S., Singh, P., Qian, A., Joshi, R., Kandala, H., … Cheriyath, P. (2018). Prevalence of Vitamin D Deficiency and Associated Risk Factors in the US Population (2011-2012). Cureus, 10(6), e2741.
- Tak, Y. J., Lee, J. G., Kim, Y. J., Park, N. C., Kim, S. S., Lee, S., … Yi, Y. H. (2015). Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels and testosterone deficiency in middle-aged Korean men: A cross-sectional study. Asian Journal of Andrology, 17(2), 324–328.
- Tripkovic, L., Lambert, H., Hart, K., Smith, C. P., Bucca, G., Penson, S., … Lanham-New, S. (2012). Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 95(6), 1357–1364.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25µg||500%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000IU - 120 veg caps ingredients:Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], cholecalciferol (vitamin D3, from lichen), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
Warnings de VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000IU - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule 1 time a day with a meal.
Videos Related To VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000IU
A satisfied customer says:
Very good product. I had very low Vitamin D values and after a couple of months, my test results have improved a lot.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Good quality, although perhaps with vit K2 it would be better.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.