VEGAN VITAMIN D3 4000IU
VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000IU
VITAMIN D3 + VITAMIN K2 4000IU/100mcg
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
CALCIUM + MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN D3
VITAMIN C 1000mg
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 100mg
NATURAL BETA CAROTENE (VITAMIN A) 15000IU
NIACIN (VITAMIN B3) FLUSH-FREE 500mg
- 100mcg (4000IU) of vegan vitamin D3 per dose.
- Vegetable capsules.
- Vegetable vitamin D3 from lichen.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Vegan Vitamin D3 4000IU by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from cholecalciferol from lichen, a non-animal micro-organism.
All the ingredients used in the composition of this vegan vitamin D3 4000UI capsules product are completely free of any animal-derived compounds, making it 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vitamin D contributes to the process of cell division.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin D is synthesised in the body through exposure to UVB radiation, but currently, in countries that are not located above the equator, the amount of radiation they receive is insufficient for their inhabitants to maintain adequate vitamin D concentrations in the body.
4000IU is a dose that has been evaluated by the Institute of Medicine (2010) and is considered safe for continued use in adults.
An amount of vitamin D that provides 2000% of the Nutritional Reference Values (NRVs).
Our vitamin D3 is produced from raw materials, and the use of excipients that are not of animal origin.
Did you know…
Vegetarians and vegans are a population group that should pay attention to their vitamin D status?
The main source of cholecalciferol used in the manufacture of vitamin D food supplements is lanolin, a fatty substance extracted from the wool of sheep and rams, which makes it a very important source of vitamin D in the production of food supplements:
The main source of cholecalciferol used in the manufacture of vitamin D food supplements is lanolin, a fatty substance extracted from the wool of sheep and rams, a fact that makes:
Most competing vitamin D3 products are not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
In contrast, we have used lichen as a source of vitamin D3 in our product.
Lichen is an algae-like micro-organism derived from fungi, which allows the source of vitamin D3 to remain vegetable origin.
Our vitamin D3 is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Vegan Vitamin D3 4000IUI goes great with products like:
Some studies you may be interested in:
- González-Molero, I., Morcillo, S., Valdés, S., Pérez-Valero, V., Botas, P., Delgado, E., … Soriguer, F. (2011). Vitamin D deficiency in Spain: A population-based cohort study. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 65(3), 321–328.
- Sassi, F., Tamone, C., & D’amelio, P. (2018). Vitamin D: Nutrient, hormone, and immunomodulator. Nutrients, 10(11).
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|