NIACIN (VITAMIN B3) FLUSH-FREE 500mg
- Vitamin B3
- High concentration Niacin.
- Inositol hexanicotinate form.
Table of contents
What is Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500mg Flush-Free?
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500mg Flush-Free by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules based on Niacin (Vitamin B3) in the form of Inositol Hexanicotinate.
Inositol hexanicotinate is a popular form of niacin.
This vitamin is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Why take Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500mg Flush-Free?
Vitamin B3 is an essential micronutrient for the human body.
Discover its roles!
- Niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Niacin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function.
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin condition.
- Niacin helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Why buy it at HSN?
Flush-Free Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500mg is one of HSN's star products.
Want to know more? Read on!
Flushing is the classic effect of nicotinic acid as a form of niacin (vitamin B3) through activation of HM74A and HM74 receptors on certain human dermal cells (Pike, 2005).
This results in a reddening of the face and body, accompanied by burning and/or itching.
Other forms of niacin, however, do not have this undesirable effect associated with them, most notably Inositol Hexanicotinate, known as the reference form for the development of flush-free formulas of the vitamin.
Flush-Free Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500mg has been developed in the form of Inositol Hexanicotinate, 100% flush-free, without redness.
The Hexanicotinate form of Inositol consists of:
The composition of each vegetable capsule of the product is as follows:
- 500mg of Niacin (Vitamin B3).
- 133mg of Inositol.
Sourced from 633mg of pure Inositol Hexanicotinate.
Each vegetable capsule of the product contains 500mg of Niacin, a completely safe and easy-to-acquire amount.
You only need one veg capsule a day to reach the recommended daily dose.
Flush-Free Niacin from HSN is 100% suitable for vegans.
We achieve this by developing capsules with hypromellose as a coating agent, a compound derived from vegetable cellulose, eliminating the gelatines that are normally used in the industry and that make the products unsuitable for vegans.
What can you combine with Niacin (Vitamin B3) 500mg Flush-Free?
You can take it with:
References to scientific studies:
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (2021). PubChem Compound Summary for CID 3720, Inositol niacinate.
- Kamanna, V. S., Ganji, S. H., & Kashyap, M. L. (2009). The mechanism and mitigation of niacin-induced flushing. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63(9), 1369–1377.
- Pike, N. B. (2005). Flushing out the role of GPR109A (HM74A) in the clinical efficacy of nicotinic acid. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 115(12), 3400–3403.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients NIACIN (VITAMIN B3) FLUSH-FREE 500mg - 120 veg capsInositol hexanicotinate (niacin), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
Warnings NIACIN (VITAMIN B3) FLUSH-FREE 500mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day.
I have been taking it for two months and I notice the effectiveness of the product, good ingredients, as other brands are usually mixed with flours and gelatins.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.