SEASONAL CHANGE VITAMINS
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 100mg
NIACIN (VITAMIN B3) FLUSH-FREE 500mg
BIOTIN COMPLEX 10000mcg
VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
- Group B vitamin complex
- With Inositol, PABA and Choline
- Sufficient quantities to cover the recommended amounts of vitamin B.
- Suitable for vegans
Table of contents
B-50 Complex by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in tablet form based on various forms of all the recognised B vitamins, with Inositol, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, and Choline Bitartrate.
It contains sufficient amounts of the B vitamins to meet the daily intake requirements of any person.
B-50 Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
There are many multivitamin products on the market, and you can even find another B-complex from EssentialSeries such as our Ultra B-complex.
This product has been specifically formulated to meet the needs of a large section of the population who have a requirement for B vitamins.
Are you looking for a vitamin complex to help you meet your daily needs?
B-50 Complex is for you!
- Thiamine contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Thiamine contributes to normal heart function.
- Thiamine contributes to normal psychological function.
- Riboflavin contributes to normal iron metabolism.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of skin condition in normal conditions.
- Pantothenic acid helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of skin in normal conditions.
- Folates contribute to the normal formation of blood cells.
- Folates help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
B-50 Complex has been completed with the addition of:
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
The food supplement experts in our HSN R&D department have been working on the development of a B-complex multivitamin that stands out from the rest.
This product has been produced with bioavailable forms of the B vitamins used, to ensure maximum product quality.
Each and every ingredient used in the development of B-50 complex, from the individual vitamins to the ingredients used to make the tablet, is suitable for vegans.
B-50 Complex is therefore a food supplement that is 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Organization, W. H., Stuart, M. C., Kouimtzi, M., & Hill, S. (s.f.). WHO model formulary 2008 / editors: Marc C. Stuart, Maria Kouimtzi, Suzanne R. Hill.
- Castellanos-Sinco, H. B., Ramos-Peñafiel, C. O., Santoyo-Sánchez, A., Collazo-Jaloma, J., Martínez-Murillo, C., Montaño-Figueroa, E., & Sinco-Ángeles, A. (2015). Megaloblastic anaemia: Folic acid and vitamin B12 metabolism. Revista Médica Del Hospital General De México, 78(3), 135–143.
- Gonzalez, M. J., & Miranda-Massari, J. R. (2014). Diet and stress. Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 37(4), 579–589.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin B6 pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1225.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to riboflavin (vitamin B2) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1814.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)|
|of calcium D-pantothenate|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|Biotin (as D-biotin)|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|