ODOURLESS GARLIC OIL EXTRACT (100:1) 10mg
- Garlic clove extract.
- Concentration 100:1.
- Vegetable softgels, no gelatine.
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Table of contents
Odourless Garlic Oil Extract (100:1) 10mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement, based on an extract of Allium sativum L. 100 times more concentrated than the original raw material, and encapsulated in small, easy-to-eat, vegan beads.
The selected treatment of the garlic cloves used to make the product eliminates sulphur smell of garlic, so our softgels are odourless and tasteless.
You won't even know you're taking garlic!
Garlic is a plant that has been used for centuries for its characteristics, especially for its culinary application, where it gives flavour and aroma to dishes.
Do you want to know all the characteristics of garlic clove extract? Stay and we'll tell you all about it!
- Bulb garlic (Allium sativum) contains antioxidants.
- Bulb garlic (Allium sativum) helps to increase the body's antioxidant capacity.
- Bulb garlic (Allium sativum) contributes to normal immune function.
- Bulb garlic (Allium sativum) contributes to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.
- Bulb garlic (Allium sativum) contributes to the maintenance of normal homocysteine levels.
- Bulb garlic (Allium sativum) promotes resistance to temporary stress.
- Bulb garlic (Allium sativum) helps maintain good liver function.
In HSN we are committed to innovation and the development of new products of the highest quality.
We have used an extract of garlic cloves no less... 100 times more concentrated than the original form!
So with each 10mg softgel of our supplement you are getting the equivalent of consuming 1000mg of garlic cloves, without the unwanted effects of consuming raw garlic on your breath, as our extract is odourless.
For the production of softgels, companies on the market use gelatine as a glazing agent. Gelatine is a collagen derivative extracted from animal cartilage, which has a high viscosity and can be used to make softgels. But this presents a problem:
Products using gelatine are no longer suitable for vegans.
In HSN we have thought:
“If we are making a product with a vegetable content based on garlic extract, why would we add an animal ingredient?”
We want our products to be suitable for consumption by everyone, regardless of their status and ethical position. That's why we have removed any possible traces of animal sources in our odourless garlic clove extract (100:1) 10mg.
We have used hydroxypropyl starch, a product derived from starch found naturally in cereals such as oats or rice, which has a viscosity equivalent to gelatine, making it a perfect agent to coat the oil in our capsules in a totally safe and leak-free way.
Our product is 100% suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets. Our veggie softgels are the latest innovation in the food supplement industry.
In HSN many of our products are suitable for vegans, and more and more of them!
You can't miss them.
- Banerjee, S. K., & Maulik, S. K. (2002). Effect of garlic on cardiovascular disorders: a review. Nutrition Journal, 1(1), 4.
- Bayan, L., Koulivand, P. H., & Gorji, A. (2014). Garlic: a review of potential therapeutic effects. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, 4(1), 1–14.
- Lewington, S., Clarke, R., Qizilbash, N., Peto, R., & Collins, R. (2002). Age-specific relevance of usual blood pressure to vascular mortality: A meta-analysis of individual data for one million adults in 61 prospective studies. Lancet, 360(9349), 1903–1913.
- Ried, K., Toben, C., & Fakler, P. (2013). Effect of garlic on serum lipids: An updated meta-analysis. Nutrition Reviews, 71(5), 282–299.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg softgels|
|daily dose: 2 veg softgels|
|Servings per container: 120|
|garlic clove oil extract (100:1) (Allium sativum)|
|garlic clove equivalence|