CHOLINE AND INOSITOL 300mg/300mg
- Choline bitartrate + Myo-Inositol.
- High concentration.
- In vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
What is Choline and Inositol 300mg/300mg?
Choline and Inositol 300mg/300mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from choline bitartrate, myo-inositol and pantothenic acid.
Choline and Inositol 300mg/300mg is 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Choline and Inositol 300mg/300mg properties
Hill contributes to
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to the synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
Inositol is a carbocyclic polyol that has 9 different stereoisomeric configurations.
The Myo-inositol form (cis-1,2,3,5-trans-4,6-cyclohexanohexol) has been used in this product.
Why buy Choline and Inositol at HSN?
Choline and Inositol 300mg/300mg from EssentialSeries has been developed on the basis of choline bitartrate and myo-inositol.
300mg of each of the nutrients in the product, in a balanced 50/50% ratio.
Choline and inositol in each capsule, for a more convenient daily intake, requiring fewer capsules per day to achieve our recommended daily dose.
The use of choline salts of tartaric acid, in the form of choline bitartrate, is a studied choice as it is one of the forms of choline used for food supplementation.
Similarly, for the use of inositol, the naturally occurring stereoisomeric form Myo-Inositol has been used.
Vegetable capsules, 100% vegan
Choline and Inositol 300mg/300mg by EssentialSeries is a vegan product.
No ingredients of animal origin have been used in its manufacture, neither in the development of the product's active compounds, nor in the manufacture of the capsules that cover it.
The vegetable capsules we use in the vast majority of our HSN products are made from hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, a polymer of vegetable origin, and not from the traditionally used gelatins of animal origin, which limit the use of supplements by people who do not consume meat preparations.
A food supplement suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
How to combine Choline and Inositol 300mg/300mg?
With other HSN products such as:
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2011). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to choline pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 9(4), 2056.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Inositol (as inositol)|
|of calcium D-pantothenate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|