- Multimineral and multivitamin complex.
- With coenzyme Q10.
- Provides magnesium, iron and zinc, among other minerals.
- High vitamin content!
- With herbal extracts.
- In vegetarian capsules, suitable for vegetarians.
Table of contents
Evovits (Multivitamin) by SportSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, based on vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Evovits contains bioavailable forms of all water soluble vitamins and vitamins A, D and E (fat-soluble), minerals (such as zinc and copper) and trace elements (such as iodine), as well as herbal extracts such as Spirulina and Propolis.
Evovits is suitable for vegetarians.
With Evovits we wanted to put in your hands the security of covering these minimum requirements, in the product you will find:
- Vitamin A → Contributes to the normal maintenance of vision.
- Vitamin E → Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D → Contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin B1 → Contributes to normal heart function.
- Vitamin B2 → Contributes to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin B3 → Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B5 → Contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin B6 → Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B9 → Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 → Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin C → Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Magnesium → Contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Iron → Contributes to oxygen transport in the body.
- Zinc → Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Manganese → Contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Copper → Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Selenium → Contributes to the normal maintenance of hair and nails.
- Iodine → Contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
They are not nutritionally indispensable.
- Spirulina → Helps to increase tone and vitality.
- Propolis extract
- Panax Ginseng Extract → Helps maintain good cognitive performance.
- Citrus Sinensis extract
- Coenzyme Q10
For the manufacture of Evovits we have used the highest quality sources with high bioavailability, i.e. forms of these vitamins and minerals designed to assimilate as much of the elemental substance as possible.
How did we achieve this?
We prefer to use:
- Nicotinamide instead of nicotinic acid.
- Retinol instead of carotene as a source of vitamin A.
- Bisglycinate instead of magnesium oxide.
- Fumarate instead of ferrous gluconate.
All to bring you the best possible forms of vitamins and minerals, rejecting cheap forms. We bring you the multivitamin-multimineral you're looking for.
Evovits couldn't be more convenient; you only need to use one capsule a day.
That's all, it's as simple as that!
A single capsule of Evovits is sufficient.
Consume just after breakfast, along with plenty of water.
Find more information on these external links
- Cruzat, V., Macedo Rogero, M., Noel Keane, K., Curi, R., & Newsholme, P. (2018). Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients, 10(11).
- Gonzalez, M. J., & Miranda-Massari, J. R. (2014). Diet and stress. The Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 37(4), 579–589.
- Justiz AA, Jan A. (2019). Physiology, Immune Response. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Bee propolis extract (5% flavonoids)||25mg||++|
|Panax Ginseng Extract (20% ginsenosides)||25mg||++|
|Citrus sinensis extract (60% hesperidin)||15mg||++|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||2mg||182%|
|Vitamin A (retinol)||810µg||101%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4mg||286%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
EVOVITS (MULTIVITAMIN) - 120 veg caps ingredients:Magnesium bisglycinate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), colour (iron oxides and hydroxides)], ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), ferrous fumarate, D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E), bee propolis extract (5% flavonoids), zinc citrate, inositol, spirulina powder (from Arthrospira Platensis), Panax Ginseng extract (from Panax Ginseng roots, 20% gingenosides), maltodextrin, D-calcium pantothenate, nicotinamide (niacin), citrus sinensis extract (from Citrus sinensis L fruits, 60% hesperidin), rutin powder (from Sophora japonica L shoots), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), manganese citrate, retinyl acetate (vitamin A), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), coenzyme Q10, riboflavin (vitamin B2), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) (from lichen), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), copper bisglycinate, folic acid, D-biotin, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
How to take EVOVITS (MULTIVITAMIN) - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule a day after breakfast.
Warnings de EVOVITS (MULTIVITAMIN) - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet..
Videos Related To EVOVITS (MULTIVITAMIN)
Alma Hoyos 05/06/2017
Quiero saber si una persona, un señor de 75 años, que 3 veces por semana hace un poco de ejercicio (trotar) puede tomar este suplemento. Gracias
Javier C. 05/06/2017
Hola Alma, no hay ningún problema. Un saludo.
Has all the vitamins and minerals for the body to properly function.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Syed ali, 25/04/2020
I have been taking this multivitamin for almost a year and very good results and prices I recommendHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I always take it in the mornings after my workouts. It definitely helps me to recover my energy, and especially in time of mental tiredness.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Ania , 08/08/2018
Great for its price. Haven't noticed the results yet as just started taking it, but seems to be good as following the GMP standards and the complex of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants is impressive. Hopefully it will work!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics