OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1.000mg
- 1g fish oil per softgel.
- In softgels.
- High concentration of omega 3 EPA and DHA.
- Highest quality raw material.
- Minimal oxidation rates.
Table of contents
Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000 mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in pearls, based on fish oil with a high content of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and vitamin E.
The Omega-3 are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, mainly found in oily fish, which are essential nutrients for the human body.
We present a product made with high quality fish oil, a certified raw material free of contaminants that can be found in fish.
Because omega-3 fatty acids are nutritionally indispensable, and fish oil is one of the largest natural sources of these lipids.
Quality food supplements and control. What more do we need?
Fish Oil 1000mg by HSN is a food supplement high in Omega-3.
The main constituents of this family of fatty acids are:
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA).
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
The combination of EPA and DHA contributes to normal heart function.3
Fish, living in the marine environment, are exposed to a large number of pollutants found in the waters.
The sources of fish oil should be selected in order to avoid as much as possible those species most exposed to these contaminants or with the highest potential for retention of these contaminants.
In addition, decontamination of the raw material in order to ensure a minimum content of these substances is of utmost importance in oil processing.
Durante este tratamiento muchas empresas utilizan solventes, enzimas y métodos de procesado químico que aumentan el contenido de iones, productos de oxidación y humedad del producto, disminuyendo considerablemente su calidad (Bonilla-Méndez y Hoyos-Concha, 2018).
50% of fish oil food supplements marketed in New Zealand have oxidation rates that exceed the maximum recommended thresholds; and overall, most of the products tested had high concentrations of oxidation products (Albert et al., 2015).
It is critical to know how to select the raw material used according to its origin and the treatment it has received to ensure its EPA, DHA and other Omega 3 content.
In HSN we know each and every critical aspect that determines the quality of fish oil.
Therefore our product complies with:
- Commission Regulation 1881/2006 of 19 December 2006 setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs.
Ensuring the quality of a product that complies with all the recommendations established by the European Commission for the control of the food safety of this type of product.
And at the best price on the market! You have it all at HSN
In HSN we recommend taking 3 capsules of 1000 mg fish oil per day, equivalent to 906.6 mg EPA+DHA.
It is preferable to divide the intake of this food supplement into 3 intakes of 1 capsule, one with each meal.
You can combine it with many products! But why not try it with:
Bibliography of interest
- Albert, B. B., Derraik, J. G. B., Cameron-Smith, D., Hofman, P. L., Tumanov, S., Villas-Boas, S. G., … Cutfield, W. S. (2015). Fish oil supplements in New Zealand are highly oxidised and do not meet label content of n-3 PUFA. Scientific Reports, 5, 7928.
- Bonilla-Mendez, J. R., & Hoyos-Concha, J. L. (2018). Methods of extraction, refining and concentration of fish oil as a source of omega-3 fatty acids. Corpoica Ciencia y Tecnologia Agropecuaria, 19(3), 645–668.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1263.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1734.
- Kris-Etherton, P. M., Harris, W. S., & Appel, L. J. (2002). Fish consumption, fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids, and cardiovascular disease. Circulation, 106(21), 2747–2757.
1 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
2 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
3 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA + DHA)||302.2mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels ingredients:Fish oil, gelatin (softgel), glazing agent E422 (glycerin), D-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).
How to take OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times a day with meals.
Warnings de OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Videos Related To OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1.000mg
This a good choice for a fish oil supplement, no smell and no aftertaste.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good results and cheap priceHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It's perfect for a reasonable priceHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Perfect for students
I always use supplements for exams periods and this one has actually helped me more than once to pass my exams.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I bought it to make sure that every day I have an intake of omega-3 since it is such an important element for our health.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics