OMEGA-3 FISH OIL 1.000mg
- 1g fish oil per softgel.
- In softgels.
- High content of omega 3 EPA and DHA.
- Quality raw material.
Don't be deceived!
Our Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg guarantees a real content per bead of 180mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 120mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Find out why we expressly indicate the amounts of Omega-3 and why it is necessary while other companies only indicate the percentages.
Table of contents
Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000 mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in pearls, based on fish oil with a high content of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and vitamin E.
Omega-3s are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, mainly found in oily fish.
We present a product made with quality fish oil.
Fish Oil 1000mg by HSN is a food supplement with a high Omega-3 content.
The main constituents of this family of fatty acids are:
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA).
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
- Docosahexaenoic acid helps maintain normal brain function.1
- Docosahexaenoic acid contributes to the maintenance of vision in normal conditions.2
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids contribute to the normal functioning of the heart.3
Quality food supplements and control. What more do we need?
Fish, living in the marine environment, are exposed to a large number of pollutants found in the waters.
The sources of fish oil should be selected in order to avoid as much as possible those species most exposed to these contaminants or with the highest potential for retention of these contaminants.
In addition, decontamination of the raw material in order to ensure a minimum content of these substances is of utmost importance in oil processing.
Durante este tratamiento muchas empresas utilizan solventes, enzimas y métodos de procesado químico que aumentan el contenido de iones, productos de oxidación y humedad del producto, disminuyendo considerablemente su calidad (Bonilla-Méndez y Hoyos-Concha, 2018).
50% of fish oil food supplements marketed in New Zealand have oxidation rates that exceed the maximum recommended thresholds; and overall, most of the products tested had high concentrations of oxidation products (Albert et al., 2015).
It is critical to know how to select the raw material used according to its origin and the treatment it has received to ensure its EPA, DHA and other Omega 3 content.
In HSN we know each and every critical aspect that determines the quality of fish oil.
Therefore our product complies with:
- Commission Regulation 1881/2006 of 19 December 2006 setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs.
Ensuring the quality of a product that complies with all the recommendations established by the European Commission for the control of the food safety of this type of product.
And at the best price on the market! You have it all at HSN
Bibliography of interest
- Albert, B. B., Derraik, J. G. B., Cameron-Smith, D., Hofman, P. L., Tumanov, S., Villas-Boas, S. G., … Cutfield, W. S. (2015). Fish oil supplements in New Zealand are highly oxidised and do not meet label content of n-3 PUFA. Scientific Reports, 5, 7928.
- Bonilla-Mendez, J. R., & Hoyos-Concha, J. L. (2018). Methods of extraction, refining and concentration of fish oil as a source of omega-3 fatty acids. Corpoica Ciencia y Tecnologia Agropecuaria, 19(3), 645–668.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1263.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1734.
- Kris-Etherton, P. M., Harris, W. S., & Appel, L. J. (2002). Fish consumption, fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids, and cardiovascular disease. Circulation, 106(21), 2747–2757.
1 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
2 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
3 The effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA + DHA)|
|Eicosapentanoic Acid EPA (Omega 3)|
|Docosahexanoic acid DHA (Omega 3)|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha-tocopherol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|