OMEGA 3-6-9 1000mg
- Source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- With Omega 6 and Omega 9.
- From natural oil.
- With vitamin E.
- In convenient softgels.
- 1000mg per serving.
Don't be fooled!
Our Omega 3-6-9 1000mg guarantees a real content per pearl of all its essential fatty acids.
Find out why we expressly indicate the amounts of their fatty acids and why this is necessary while other companies only indicate the percentages.
Table of contents
Omega 3-6-9 by EssentialSeries is a product in softgels, made from a combination of fish oil, standardised in Omega 3 fatty acids; evening primrose oil, standardised in Omega 6 fatty acids; and linseed oil, standardised in Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids; with vitamin E.
Consisting of ALA, EPA and DHA.
- Alpha-linolenic acid helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.1
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids contribute to the normal functioning of the heart.2
- Linoleic acid helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.3
The formula of this supplement also contains Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
The Omega 3, 6 and 9 in the product come from natural oils: fish, flax and evening primrose.
Unlike other products on the market, in this product they haven't been obtained by a synthesis process but through the extraction of the lipid fraction from natural sources.
In the nutritional information of our product you will find a breakdown of everything you need to know about our softgels:
- How much of each oil has been used in the production of the product.
- The amount of fatty acids contained in each specific oil.
This allows you, as a consumer, to know in detail all the information about the product and where each percentage of the omega you want to consume comes from.
At HSN we are characterised by transparency.
The softgels go great with HSN products such as:
- Red Yeast Rice (5% Monacolin K) + Coenzyme Q10.
- Vitamin K2 100mcg.
- Berberine 500mg.
- Vitamin D3 1000UI.
- Innes, J. K., & Calder, P. C. (2020). Marine omega-3 (N-3) fatty acids for cardiovascular health: An update for 2020. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 21(4).
- Zhang, Y., Vittinghoff, E., Pletcher, M. J., Allen, N. B., Zeki Al Hazzouri, A., Yaffe, K., … Moran, A. E. (2019). Associations of Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Levels During Young Adulthood With Later Cardiovascular Events. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 74(3), 330–341.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of alpha-linolenic acid.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA.
3 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10g of linoleic acid.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA + DHA)|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) (Omega-3)|
|Docosahexanoic acid DHA (Omega 3)|
|Flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum)|
|Alpha-linolenic acid ALA (Omega-3)|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)|
|Oleic Acid (omega-9)|
|Evening primrose seed oil (Oenothera biennis)|
|Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) (Omega-6)|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha-tocopherol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|