- Exclusive HSN formula.
- With Ginkgo biloba extract and Huperzine A.
- High vitamin and mineral content.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Especially for the elderly and students.
- 4-month supply!
Table of contents
Brain Care from EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from plant extracts from ginkgo and huperzia leaves, with sunflower phosphatidylserine, sodium citicoline, glycine, vitamins and minerals.
The Brain Care formula has been developed exclusively by our researchers who specialise in the development of food supplements: Unique products, never seen before, with the backing of a large body of scientific evidence.
Brain Care is a food supplement suitable for vegan diets.
Brain Care is a food supplement containing ingredients such as copper, zinc and vitamin B5, with proven positive effects on the functioning of the nervous, cognitive and mental systems, respectively.
Would you like to discover its unique formula? Join us!
Brain Care contains two herbal extracts in its formula known to be widely used by adults over 40 years old, approximately, in their traditional use.
Ginkgo biloba, also known as the Maidenhair Tree, is a plant native to China, which has been part of its most deeply rooted traditional medicine for centuries.
Ginkgo is used because it has been scientifically proven that it:
- Helps maintain mental well-being (e.g. maintaining concentration when working, short-term memory, and during times of high stress).
- Helps maintain good cognitive function, contributing to normal circulation associated with brain performance and reactivity.
- Contributes to the retention and remembrance of facts, to maintain mental clarity and concentration every day.
- Contributes to mental and cognitive activity.
Helps maintain memory with the deterioration of age and to preserve cognitive function.
Huperzia serrata is known for increasing general mental functioning.
Brain Care contains sodium citicoline, a salt of citicoline or CDP-Choline, considered a valuable ingredient for the elderly, students, and E-sports players.
Citicoline is a compound derived from the choline, formed by Choline + 2 phosphate groups + Cytidine.
It is the perfect addition to complete Brain Care.
Brain Care is composed of:
- Vitamin B5: Which contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin E: Which contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Zinc: Which contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Copper: Which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
The best and most specialised selection of nutrients for you.
Nowhere, not in physical shops or online: no other brand markets Brain Care as it is an exclusive HSN formula.
The development of the most advanced food supplements is a top priority for HSN, and the R+D department works daily to find:
- New compounds potentially suitable for use in food supplements with a specific orientation.
- New raw materials, of the highest quality, standardised, highly concentrated and pure, the best of the best.
- Rigorous, randomised, double-blind, scientific testing on large samples of humans to establish effective quantities.
All the department's work is embodied in unrivalled food supplements such as Brain Care.
Herbal extracts are concentrated versions of certain parts of plants, recognised for their high concentration of chemical constituents.
At HSN, you'll find a careful selection of extracts obtained from the most valued parts of the plant sources.
|Others||Ginkgo biloba||Stems and roots|
We declare the used parts of all our extracts, as they're not all the same.
For example, the high concentrations of flavone glycosides and terpene lactones in Ginkgo biloba are found in the leaves of the plant, not in the roots or stems, which many brands use to lower costs.
We don't limit ourselves to using just the best herbal sources; we use the best raw materials on the market too.
How? Very simply, by standardising the extracts.
Standardisation is a practice based on guaranteeing a certain content of the plant's chemical constituents that are of nutritional interest to the consumer.
Companies that do not standardise the concentration of their herbal extracts cannot guarantee the high quality of their products.
Brain Care from HSN is standardised and concentrated:
|Ginkgo biloba leaves||50:1|
24% Flavone glycosides
6% Terpene lactones
|Huperzia serrata leaves||40:1||1% Huperzine A|
At HSN we have a clear vision regarding the compatibility of food supplements in diets:
Food supplements, whenever possible, should be suitable for any dietary orientation or approach.
That's why, like over 90% of our food supplements, Brain Care is suitable for vegetarians and vegans because it is not made from any ingredients of animal origin or source, including additives.
And the capsules?
That's the big question for any vegetarian, as capsules are almost always made of gelatine.
Not in our products, we use hypromellose for the capsules, which is derived from vegetable cellulose, meaning out food supplements in capsules are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take one veg capsule twice a day with food, for a daily dose of two capsules.
It works well with:
External links to learn more:
- Purves, D., Augustine, G. J., Fitzpatrick, D., Katz, L. C., Lamantia, A., McNamara, J. O., & Williams, M. S. (2000). Neuroscience (2nd Bk & Cdr ed.). Sunderland, MA: Sinauer Associates Inc.
- Amenta, F., & Tayebati, S. K. (2008). Pathways of acetylcholine synthesis, transport and release as targets for treatment of adult-onset cognitive dysfunction. Current Medicinal Chemistry, 15(5), 488–498.
- Wang, R., & Tang, X. C. (2005). Neuroprotective effects of huperzine A. A natural cholinesterase inhibitor for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Neuro-Signals, 14(1–2), 71–82.
- Kennedy, D. O., Scholey, A. B., & Wesnes, K. A. (2002). Modulation of cognition and mood following administration of single doses of Ginkgo biloba, ginseng, and a ginkgo/ginseng combination to healthy young adults. Physiology & behavior, 75(5), 739–751.
- Latifi, S., Tamayol, A., Habibey, R., Sabzevari, R., Kahn, C., Geny, D., Eftekharpour, E., Annabi, N., Blau, A., Linder, M., & Arab-Tehrany, E. (2016). Natural lecithin promotes neural network complexity and activity. Scientific reports, 6, 25777.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Ginkgo leaves (Ginkgo biloba L.)||5000mg||++|
|from 50:1 extract of Ginkgo Biloba L. leaves (24% Flavone Glycosides) (6% Terpene lactones)||100mg||++|
|Huperzia leaves [Huperzia serrata (Thunb.) Trevis.]||200mg||++|
|from 40:1 extract of Huperzia serrata (Thunb.) Trevis leaves. (1% Huperzina A)||5mg||++|
|D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||14.8mg||++|
|Bisglicinato de zinc||26.8mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|