ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT KSM-66® (12:1) 300mg
ASHWAGANDHA (10:1) EXTRACT 400mg
ASHWAGANDHA (40:1) EXTRACT Shoden® 240mg
ANDEAN MACA EXTRACT (10:1) 500mg
HUPERZINE A 200mcg
L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg + VITAMINS B6 & B3
- Ashwagandha extract.
- Extraction ratio 12:1.
- 5% Withanolides.
- With zinc and vitamin B6.
Table of contents
Ashwagandha extract KSM-66® (12:1) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on ashwagandha root extract, zinc and vitamin B6.
Ashwagandha is a Sanskrit term commonly used to refer to Withania somnifera, also known as Indian Ginseng, the region where it has traditionally been used by vata dosha people (Health Canada, 2019).
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
- Ashwagandha has an all-round rejuvenating effect.
- Ashwagandha improves the body's resistance to stress.
- Ashwagandha helps maintain mental balance.
- Ashwagandha helps you fall asleep.
- Ashwagandha supports learning, memory, and recall.
- Ashwagandha has adaptogenic properties.
- Ashwagandha supports male sexual function.
- Ashwagandha helps maintain energy levels.
- Ashwagandha helps maintain optimal endurance, feelings of energy and vitality, physical and mental well-being.
- Ashwagandha contributes to emotional balance and overall well-being.
- Zinc contributes to normal psychological function.
- Zinc aids fertility and reproduction.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
Our KSM-66® ashwagandha extract is made solely and exclusively from the Ixoreal Biomed Inc. raw material, the only manufacturer of the internationally renowned registered trademark.
We don't use other ashwagandhas in our product, it is 100% KSM-66®, guaranteed.
KSM-66® is made exclusively from a careful selection of the largest roots of Withania somnifera. This process is back by the knowledge, following quality research, that these are the most desirable parts of the plant.
Neither leaves nor smaller parts of the roots are used.
The entire cultivation and harvesting process is carried out in the Indian state of Rajasthan, which boasts an optimal climate and arid soil conditions for cultivating the best quality authentic Indian Ginseng.
The development of KSM-66® has required no less than 14 years of research and development to refine the patented process that Ixoreal uses to obtain its acclaimed raw material.
The extract, despite being standardised to 5% withanolides, is considered 'full-spectrum'.
Ixoreal explains that the 'full-spectrum extract' is perfect, as the majority of scientific research is conducted on ashwagandha roots that have a balance of the plant's characteristic chemical constituents. Obtaining an extract with an extremely high % of withanolides may, according to the manufacturer, lead to a loss of balance in its substances.
The KSM-66 ® extraction process is based on 'green chemistry', as its patented extraction procedure is carried out with the use of chemical solvents or alcohol.
KSM-66® is a raw material whose use is backed by a multitude of scientific studies.
Ixoreal Biomed note that no less than 22 scientific trials in humans of the highest methodological quality use KSM-66® to evaluate the effects of ashwagandha.
KSM-66® does not contain Withaferin A, a type of Withanolide that Ixoreal considers relevant to eliminate for reasons justified in the studies they've carried out.
The almost non-existence of Withaferin A and the 5% guaranteed Withanolide content has been verified by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). This is in place of the gravimetry other manufacturers use to measure the presence of constituents in the extract, as according to Ixoreal, gravimetry overestimates withanolide content by up to x3.
Ixoreal has 24 quality certificates that support its good manufacturing practices.
For its great performance, KSM-66® has received renowned innovation and quality awards from all over the world, throughout the time it's spent on the market.
Our version of KSM-66® is vegan. But not all versions of it are.
Ixoreal makes 2 types of KSM-66®:
- Vegan and allergen free.
- Non-vegan and with milk allergen.
Our product does not contain any allergens listed in EU regulation 1169/2011 and is 100% suitable for vegan diets.
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day.
You can use it with:
Bibliography related to its ingredients:
- Wankhede, S., Langade, D., Joshi, K., Sinha, S. R., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 43.
- Dongre, S., Langade, D., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Improving Sexual Function in Women: A Pilot Study. BioMed Research International, 2015, 284154.
- Choudhary, D., Bhattacharyya, S., & Joshi, K. (2017). Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 22(1), 96–106.
- Langade, D., Kanchi, S., Salve, J., Debnath, K., & Ambegaokar, D. (2019). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study. Cureus, 11(9), e5797
- Chandrasekhar, K., Kapoor, J., & Anishetty, S. (2012). A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 34(3), 255–262.
- Ambiye, V. R., Langade, D., Dongre, S., Aptikar, P., Kulkarni, M., & Dongre, A. (2013). Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: A pilot study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013, 571420.
- Choudhary, B., Shetty, A., & Langade, D. (2015). Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults. AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda), 36(1), 63.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Ashwagandha root extract (12:1) (5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera) (KSM-66®)|
|of zinc citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT KSM-66® (12:1) 300mg - 120 veg capsAshwagandha extract (12:1, from Withania somnifera root, 5% withanolides), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], hydrolysed rice flour, anti-caking agent (L-leucine), zinc citrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Warnings ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT KSM-66® (12:1) 300mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. KSM-66® is a registered trademark of Ixoreal Biomed Inc..
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day.
A satisfied customer says:
Finally Hsn brings out its new Ashwagandha with the patent KSM-66 for me the one that best suits me and I have tried them all (Sensoril-Shoden) and although it is true that it has less percentage of withanolides than the other two I feel better because those withanolides 5% are exclusively from the root extract without including leaves less sedative than the other two, but it also exerts its function and gives you more focus in the morning. Great price and great product as always at HSN.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Since I've been taking it, I feel much better hormonally and in terms of rest. It does not work miracles, so you are not going to notice big changes (especially if you do not already do everything else: eat well, rest...) but it is good as a plus to help you feel more vital or regulate your cycle. I recommend it especially for women.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.