ASHWAGANDHA (10:1) EXTRACT 400mg
- Ashwagandha root extract.
- Concentration 10:1.
- Withanolides standardised to 8.5%.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Ashwagandha extract (10:1) 400mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegan capsules made from dried root extract of the Withania somnifera plant, with vitamins and zinc.
Ashwagandha extract is presented with a 10:1 extraction ratio and standardised content of 8.5% withanolides.
Ultra concentrated ashwagandha extract. With the highest withanolide content!
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has adaptogenic properties, and has been associated with:
- Ashwagandha is associated with improvements in the body's resistance to stress.
- Ashwagandha helps to maintain mental balance.
- Ashwagandha supports mental function in the elderly.
- Ashwagandha supports sleep onset.
- Ashwagandha helps you recover from stressful events.
- Ashwagandha helps maintain emotional stability.
- Ashwagandha helps support relaxation, mental and physical well-being.
- Ashwagandha supports periods of mental tension, nervousness and anxiety.
- Ashwagandha helps to build muscle.
- Ashwagandha helps to make you feel more energetic.
- Ashwagandha supports the maintenance of optimal stamina, feelings of energy and vitality, physical and mental well-being.
- Ashwagandha supports male sexual function and helps maintain sperm motility and sperm count.
Essentialseries Ashwagandha extract formula has been supplemented with vitamins and Zinc, which contribute to functionalities linked to the Withania somnifera root itself.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to the synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
Not all Ashwagandha extracts are the same. Find out what makes HSN's unique.
Our Ashwagandha Extract is more potent, containing a 10:1 extraction ratio, meaning that for each unit of extract you are consuming the equivalent of 10 units of native root.
We have only used Ashwagandha root, which is the part of the plant with the highest Withanolides content, and the one most strongly supported by current scientific evidence.
Other companies don't determine the source of the Ashwagandha extract, sometimes using mixtures of leaves and stems with less density in the main chemical constituents of the plant.
Withanolides are the elements contained in ashwagandha that are established as its main phytochemical constituents.
Our ashwagandha extract has been standardised to 8.5% withanolides, a high concentration. Ensuring the presence and non-degradation of these compounds in the supplement.
Maximum concentration for maximum power!
One vegetarian capsule is one serving. Consume 3 servings per day, with the 3 main meals.
The ultimate stack!
Scientific evidence on Ashwagandha
- Ambiye, V. R., Langade, D., Dongre, S., Aptikar, P., Kulkarni, M., & Dongre, A. (2013). Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: A pilot study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013, 571420.
- Langade, D., Kanchi, S., Salve, J., Debnath, K., & Ambegaokar, D. (2019). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study. Cureus, 11(9), e5797.
- Lopresti, A. L., Smith, S. J., Malvi, H., Kodgule, R., & Wane, D. (2019). An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Medicine (United States), 98(37), e17186.
- Pérez-Gómez, J., Villafaina, S., Adsuar, J. C., Merellano-Navarro, E., & Collado-Mateo, D. (2020). Effects of ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) on vo2max: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients, 12(4).
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Ashwagandha root extract (10:1) (8.5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera)||400mg||++|
|of calcium D-pantothenate||0.97mg||++|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride||0.17mg||++|
|of zinc citrate||3.2mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
ASHWAGANDHA (10:1) EXTRACT 400mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Ashwagandha extract (10:1, from the roots of Withania somnifera, 8,5% withanolides), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], hydrolysed rice flour, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, calcium silicate), zinc citrate, calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Warnings de ASHWAGANDHA (10:1) EXTRACT 400mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product may have a natural colour variation.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule 3 times a day with the meals.
A satisfied customer says:
This excerpt has been a discovery for me. Living in the capital is not easy and after many years I have returned to live in Madrid with the continuous rhythm of the city that overwhelms. Since taking this extract I notice much more serenity, less stress, better management of unpleasant situations, better quality of sleep without feeling sleepy during the day. A great experience, highly recommended.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.