This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
- Ashwagandha root powder.
- 100% pure, no additives.
- 4000mg Ashwagandha per serving.
- Adaptogenic, cardioprotective, and natural anxiolytic.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), also known as Indian ginseng, is a plant whose roots have been widely used in the plant's native growing regions.
Ashwagandha Powder by EssentialSeries is a high purity food, with no excipients that alter the product.
100% ashwagandha root.
Did you know that...
Different parts of the plant are characterised by differences in their main biochemical constituents?
Traditionally, the use of Ashwagandha was based on the exclusive use of the root of the plant, just as all current scientific research is based on this part of the plant.
Some companies market 'Ashwagandha powder' without specifying where it is obtained, and it may be a mixture of roots, stems and leaves.
Our Ashwagandha powder is pure Ashwagandha root powder, with no other parts in its composition of ingredients.
HSN's Ashwagandha powder is an all-natural product.
It has been developed using the raw material and nothing else. Dried and powdered Ashwagandha root with no additives.
It doesn't contain colourings, preservatives, emulsifiers or any other food additives that affect the concentrations of Ashwagandha powder in the product.
100% Ashwagandha Root powder with no added ingredients.
Ashwagandha is a plant, and as such is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
There are no other ingredients in the product and no animal-derived agents have been used in its development.
Ashwagandha powder is 100% suitable for vegan diets.
The most convenient format to use on your plates, in your smoothies, or wherever you like!
What are you waiting for to try ashwagandha in your next recipe?
Combine with Ginger root extract.
Bibliography that may be of interest to you:
- Lopresti, A. L., Drummond, P. D., & Smith, S. J. (2019). A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Examining the Hormonal and Vitality Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Aging, Overweight Males. American Journal of Men’s Health, 13(2), 1557988319835985.
- Lopresti, A. L., Smith, S. J., Malvi, H., Kodgule, R., & Wane, D. (2019). An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Medicine (United States), 98(37), e17186.
- Pratte, M. A., Nanavati, K. B., Young, V., & Morley, C. P. (2014). An alternative treatment for anxiety: A systematic review of human trial results reported for the Ayurvedic Herb Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 20(12), 901–908.
- Thau L, Sharma S. (2019). Physiology, Cortisol. Treasure Island (FL): StatePearls Publishing.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 5ml (4g)|
|Servings per container: 38|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Ashwagandha root powder|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|