This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
TURMERIC (50:1) EXTRACT 650mg + BIOPERINE®
TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
COLOSTRUM (30% IMMUNOGLOBULIN G) 500mg
LACTASE (BETA-GALACTOSIDASE) 5000 FCC ALU
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 650mg
- Pure turmeric root.
- 3% curcumin.
- In powder.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Turmeric Powder by EssentialSeries is a powdered food made from 100% pure Curcuma longa natural root, a product without additives.
Our turmeric powder contains 3% curcumin. This ensures the quality of the raw material used and its processing.
Turmeric powder is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It contains no animal ingredients in its composition.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps maintain healthy joints and bones.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps maintain healthy skin.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps maintain liver health.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps maintain the effectiveness of natural defences.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) contributes to better digestion of fats.
Turmeric is a spice obtained from the natural pulverisation of the turmeric root (plant). It has been one of the most widely used products for centuries in the traditional cuisine of oriental countries, where it was included for its flavour and properties (Hewlings y Kalman, 2017).
- In India, turmeric is used to make curry, a combination of spices that gives a unique flavour to dishes.
- In Japan, turmeric is used to make tea.
- In Thailand, it is used in cosmetics and other uses.
Turmeric powder is a spice you can use in any recipe you can think of; from sweet to savoury.
It brings a characteristic, strongly spiced, slightly spicy flavour that will give a more special, oriental touch to all your dishes.
Turmeric is a plant whose roots contain polyphenols called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
These compounds are the major constituents of plant roots.
The curcuminoids in curcuma can be degraded during processing, either by harvesting the roots at the wrong time, which can lower the concentrations of its polyphenols, or by subjecting it to aggressive treatments during processing.
In HSN we want you to be sure you are buying high quality products, which is why we have standardised the curcumin content of our turmeric powder.
So that no matter what happens you know that you are taking 3% of the valuable curcumin!
You can take turmeric however you like; one serving is made by mixing one measuring spoon into 200ml of water or juice; but you can also use it as a cooking spice, so it is up to you to decide your dose of turmeric.
Interesting readings on turmeric
- Hewlings, S., & Kalman, D. (2017). Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health. Foods, 6(10), 92.
- Rahmani, A., Alsahli, M., Aly, S., Khan, M., & Aldebasi, Y. (2018). Role of Curcumin in Disease Prevention and Treatment. Advanced Biomedical Research, 7(1), 38.
Ingredients TURMERIC POWDER 150gTurmeric (from Curcumin longa roots, 3% curcumin).
Warnings TURMERIC POWDER 150gKeep in a cool and dry place.
How to take
Gradually add small amounts until the desired flavour is obtained.
A satisfied customer says:
This is turmeric, not the one from the supermarkets. For recipes with a little pepper and digestion much better.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I don't like the taste
I did not like the taste very much, although the properties are very good.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.