GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg
GREEN TEA EXTRACT (8:1) POWDER
GREEN COFFEE (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg
CAYENNE EXTRACT (4:1) 500mg
AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT (10:1) 175mg
HUPERZINE A 200mcg
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA (6:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- Green tea extract.
- Independent analysis available.
- 45% EGCG.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- One capsule daily.
Table of contents
Green Tea (25:1) extract 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from an extract of the leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis, 25 times more concentrated.
Green Tea is a plant whose leaves naturally contain high concentrations of polyphenols, nutrients that have been the focus of attention by researchers and consumers for decades. Green tea has been used for centuries by many cultures, mainly by Asians as an infusion.
Our Green Tea (25:1) extract 500mg contains an herbal concentrate and has been produced without using animal ingredients in its composition, which is why it is so effective:
It is 100% suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) promotes good digestive function.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) helps maintain normal or healthy cholesterol levels.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) has stimulating and invigorating properties that contribute to resistance against physical and mental fatigue.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) improves concentration and learning.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) helps to increase fat oxidation and reduce fat.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) promotes energy expenditure and fat oxidation.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) has a beneficial effect on antioxidant properties.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) helps to strengthen the body's antioxidant defences.
- Natural green tea extract combined with EGCG helps to increase metabolism.
We have also added vitamin C, vitamin B1 and chromium to the formula.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Thiamine contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
At HSN we guarantee the quality of all our products, and to this end, we have sent samples of the same bottles you receive at home to the world's leading independent laboratory in botanical analysis: Alkemist labs.
Alkemist analyses the identity and potency of the herbal extracts they receive, using the most advanced scientific methods such as GC or HPTLC, but issuing reports that are easily understood by the customer.
You can access the green tea extract report here.
The conclusion is: 'This sample corresponds to the leaves of Camellia sinensis'
As we have seen, green tea leaves naturally contain a series of active ingredients that are responsible for the effects this plant has on the body.
And if we concentrate the leaves of the plant, we will have more assets!
That's what we've done in our green tea extract, we've concentrated the leaves of the plant by 2500% so that you can benefit from consuming large quantities of green tea in convenient capsules.
The concentration of the extract is important, the higher the concentration, the higher the density of chemical constituents is supposed to be, but this is not always the case, as certain treatments of the product can seriously affect the quality of the extract.
This is why standardising the active ingredient content is a practice that guarantees the quality of the supplement.
Our Green Tea Extract (25:1) 500mg per serving:
- 475mg of polyphenols (95% of content).
- 350mg of catechins (70% of content).
- 225mg EGCG (45% of content).
- 10mg caffeine (2% of content).
In HSN we always put transparency in our products first, you can check with maximum precision what we offer in each and every one of our products, and why our raw materials are of the highest quality on the market.
Green tea is a plant, and as such, its extract is a completely valid plant product for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
However, many competing companies ruin capsule products by using gelatine as a glazing agent. These capsules become unsuitable for vegans.
In our capsule products we have used a vegetable cellulose derivative to make veggie capsules, 100% suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.
Take one capsule once a day with a meal.
Goes great with:
To learn more about green tea extract:
- Astrup, A., Toubro, S., Cannon, S., Hein, P., Breum, L., & Madsen, J. (1990). Caffeine: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 51(5), 759–767.
- Batista, G. D. A. P., Pereira Da Cunha, C. L., Scartezini, M., Von Der Heyde, R., Bitencourt, M. G., & De Melo, S. F. (2009). Estudo prospectivo, duplo cego e cruzado da Camellia sinensis (Chá verde) nas dislipidemias. Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia, 93(2), 128–134.
- Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W., Dulloo, A. G., Tremblay, A., Tappy, L., Rumpler, W., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2011). The effects of catechin rich teas and caffeine on energy expenditure and fat oxidation: A meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 12(7), e573-81.
- Panel, E., & Nda, A. (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze (tea), including catechins in green tea and tannins in black tea, pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(2), 1–29.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Green tea leaf extract (25:1) (95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 45% EGCG, 2% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis)||500mg||++|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||24mg||30%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Green tea extract [25:1, Camellia sinensis leaf, 95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), 2% caffeine], vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), maltodextrin, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), chromium picolinate.
Warnings de GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 capsule daily 1 time a day with a meal.
Videos Related To GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
A satisfied customer says:
Best green tea
One of the best capsules I have tried, both me and my girlfriend, one of the most effective we see that makes us, another item that is not missing in our diet.Show original language
A critical customer says:
The quality is good, the format is what I would change as it is only in capsules and not in tablet format which is better for intestinal transit when also taking other supplements.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.