GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg
GREEN TEA EXTRACT (8:1) POWDER
GREEN COFFEE (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg
CAYENNE EXTRACT (4:1) 500mg
AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT (10:1) 175mg
HUPERZINE A 200mcg
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA (6:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- 100% natural green tea extract.
- 45% EGCG.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- High concentration.
- One capsule daily.
Table of contents
Green Tea (25:1) extract 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from an extract of the leaves of the plant Camellia sinensis, 25 times more concentrated.
Green Tea is a plant whose leaves naturally contain high concentrations of polyphenols, nutrients that have been the focus of attention by researchers and consumers for decades. Green tea has been used for centuries by many cultures, mainly by Asians as an infusion.
Our Green Tea (25:1) extract 500mg contains an herbal concentrate and has been produced without using animal ingredients in its composition, which is why it is so effective:
It is 100% suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
Because tea (Camellia sinensis) has beneficial antioxidant properties and helps to strengthen defences of the body's antioxidant.
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) has been associated with a multitude of effects, among which we can highlight the following:
- Supports proper gastrointestinal function.
- Helps regulate LDL/HDL ratio and blood cholesterol levels.
- Has stimulant and tonic properties that contribute to resistance against mental and physical fatigue.
- Improves concentration and learning.
- Helps increase fat oxidation and reduce body fat.
- Helps increase energy expenditure and prevent fat accumulation.
Natural green tea with EGCG helps to increase metabolism.
As we have seen, green tea leaves naturally contain a series of active ingredients that are responsible for the effects this plant has on the body.
And if we concentrate the leaves of the plant, we will have more assets!
That's what we've done in our green tea extract, we've concentrated the leaves of the plant by 2500% so that you can benefit from consuming large quantities of green tea in convenient capsules.
The concentration of the extract is important, the higher the concentration, the higher the density of chemical constituents is supposed to be, but this is not always the case, as certain treatments of the product can seriously affect the quality of the extract.
This is why standardising the active ingredient content is a practice that guarantees the quality of the supplement.
Our Green Tea Extract (25:1) 500mg per serving:
- 475mg of polyphenols (95% of content).
- 350mg of catechins (70% of content).
- 225mg EGCG (45% of content).
- 10mg caffeine (2% of content).
In HSN we always put transparency in our products first, you can check with maximum precision what we offer in each and every one of our products, and why our raw materials are of the highest quality on the market.
Green tea is a plant, and as such, its extract is a completely valid plant product for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
However, many competing companies ruin capsule products by using gelatine as a glazing agent. These capsules become unsuitable for vegans.
In our capsule products we have used a vegetable cellulose derivative to make veggie capsules, 100% suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.
Take one capsule once a day with a meal.
Goes great with:
To learn more about green tea extract:
- Astrup, A., Toubro, S., Cannon, S., Hein, P., Breum, L., & Madsen, J. (1990). Caffeine: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 51(5), 759–767.
- Batista, G. D. A. P., Pereira Da Cunha, C. L., Scartezini, M., Von Der Heyde, R., Bitencourt, M. G., & De Melo, S. F. (2009). Estudo prospectivo, duplo cego e cruzado da Camellia sinensis (Chá verde) nas dislipidemias. Arquivos Brasileiros de Cardiologia, 93(2), 128–134.
- Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W., Dulloo, A. G., Tremblay, A., Tappy, L., Rumpler, W., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2011). The effects of catechin rich teas and caffeine on energy expenditure and fat oxidation: A meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 12(7), e573-81.
- Panel, E., & Nda, A. (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze (tea), including catechins in green tea and tannins in black tea, pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(2), 1–29.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Green tea leaf extract (25:1) (95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 45% EGCG, 2% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis)||500mg||++|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||24mg||30%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Green tea extract [25:1, Camellia sinensis leaf, 95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), 2% caffeine], vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), maltodextrin, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), chromium picolinate.
How to take GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 capsule daily 1 time a day with a meal.
Warnings de GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To GREEN TEA (25:1) EXTRACT 500mg