- P-Synephrine 60mg.
- From bitter orange extract (Citrus aurantium).
- With Zinc and Chromium.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
P-Synephrine 60mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on standardised bitter orange extract, with zinc and chromium.
Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) is a fruit that contains naturally occurring synephrine. The bitter orange extract of the HSN dietary supplement is standardised to 30% P-Synephrine, guaranteeing 60mg per capsule.
This is a vegan-friendly product.
Bitter orange (Citrus aurantium):
- Contributes to the management of body weight.
- Supports the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates.
- Promotes lipid degradation.
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids.
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients.
The amount of synephrine you'll find in other dietary supplements on the Spanish market is around 30mg per capsule.
Our P-Synephrine contains up to twice as much bitter orange P-Synephrine as other competitors on the market.
Enjoy a higher concentration of P-Synephrine per capsule at the right price!
The P-Synephrine offered by other companies on the market is synthetic synephrine, created in a laboratory.
Our product contains P-Synephrine naturally present in the fruit of Citrus aurantium, present in the fruit extract itself, at a concentration of 30%.
Our P-Synephrine is a compound naturally present in the bitter orange extract contained in the capsules.
Our food supplement contains 100% of the synephrine declared in the form of P-Synephrine.
It does not contain Meta-Synephrine or O-Synephrine, toxic forms of synephrine according to national regulations in countries such as France or the Netherlands.
100% P-Synephrine, the most effective and unique form established as safe for use in food.
P-Synephrine 60mg is:
- A source of Zinc.
- High concentration of chromium.
Compounds selected to complement HSN's unique formula.
P-Sinefrina 60mg is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Caffeine 200mg.
- Green tea extract (45% EGCG).
- Cayenne extract (2.25% capsaicin).
- L-Carnitine Carnipure®.
- Gutiérrez-Hellín, J., & Del Coso, J. (2016). Acute p-synephrine ingestion increases fat oxidation rate during exercise. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 82(2), 362–368.
- Ratamess, N. A., Bush, J. A., Kang, J., Kraemer, W. J., Stohs, S. J., Nocera, V. G., … Faigenbaum, A. D. (2016). The Effects of Supplementation with p-Synephrine Alone and in Combination with Caffeine on Metabolic, Lipolytic, and Cardiovascular Responses during Resistance Exercise. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 35(8), 657–669.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Bitter orange fruit extract (20:1) (30% P-Synephrine) (Citrus aurantium)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|of zinc citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|