L-CARNITINE TARTRATE (Carnipure®) 1000mg
- L-carnitine L-tartrate.
- Raw material: Carnipure®.
- Vegetable glazing, gelatine-free.
- 100% Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
L-Carnitine Tartrate 1000mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules made from L-carnitine salts of tartaric acid.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each capsule of this product contains a total of 1000mg of L-carnitine L-tartrate.
Carnipure® is the registered trademark of L-carnitine, developed by the Swiss company Lonza® with the highest guarantees of purity and quality.
Carnipure® tartrate is the crystallised stable salt produced from crystalline Carnipure® and the food grade equivalent L-tartaric acid in a molar ratio of 2:1.
Choose quality, choose HSN.
We are pioneers in the development of dietary supplements with premium quality raw materials.
L-Carnitine Tartrate 1000mg from HSN is 100% suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
Both the process of obtaining the raw material and the development of the capsules through the use of glazing agents have been carried out without the presence of ingredients of animal origin.
As a result, the product is completely free of any trace elements of animal origin, and is a dietary supplement suitable for vegans.
It goes great with HSN products such as:
- Caffeine 200mg.
- Green tea extract (25:1) 500mg.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) powder.
- Ultra Cayenne Extra Hot (2.25% capsaicin).
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2011). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to L-carnitine pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 9(6), 2212.
Lonza (2021). Calidad y seguridad - Carnipure.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2:1) (Carnipure®)|
|of zinc citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|