RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT (5:1) 400mg
- Rhodiola rosea extract 5:1.
- Titrated to 3% Rosavins.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (5:1) 400mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, from a dry extract of Rhodiola rosea roots 5 times more concentrated, and with a standardised content of 3% Rosavins and 1% salidrosides.
This product has been produced using top quality ingredients that are completely suitable for use by vegans, both in the selected raw material of the Rhodiola extract and in the food additives used to make the capsules.
This product is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The formula of this supplement contains Rhodiola Rosea, vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid), pantothenic acid and zinc.
- Rhodiola rosea helps maintain the normal functioning of the circulatory system, thus supplying cells with oxygen and nutrients.
- Rhodiola rosea helps the body adapt to emotional stress and physical exertion.
- Niacin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function.
- Niacin helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
Rhodiola rosea has been attributed many properties; research has focused on the Rosavins content naturally present in the root of the plant.
It should be borne in mind that the treatment of an extract largely determines the content of its constituents, as these compounds can be degraded during processing. It is therefore important that the active ingredient content is declared.
Our Rhodiola rosea extract contains 3% guaranteed Rosavins, so ensuring its content means ensuring its quality.
Alkemist is an external company specialised in the analysis of herbal extracts.
At HSN we seek to show our transparency and safety in the quality of the products we sell, so you have in the tab 'ANALYSIS LAB. EXTERNAL ANALYSIS' tab of the results that verify that:
Our Rhodiola rosea extract (5:1) standardised to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides is 100% authentic and of the highest quality.
Although Rhodiola rosea is a plant, and as such is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, its extracts in capsule form may not be.
The most common ingredient in the food supplement market for food supplement capsules is gelatine, an ingredient extracted from the connective tissues of cattle, pigs and horses; and a widespread practice in companies that leads to the product being non-vegetarian.
We use a vegetable cellulose derivative in our capsules to make our products, including Rhodiola rosea extract, 100% suitable for vegans.
Useful references on Rhodiola
- Booker, A., Jalil, B., Frommenwiler, D., Reich, E., Zhai, L., Kulic, Z., & Heinrich, M. (2016). The authenticity and quality of Rhodiola rosea products. Phytomedicine, 23(7), 754–762.
- Hung, S. K., Perry, R., & Ernst, E. (2011). The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Phytomedicine, 18(4), 235–244.
- Konstantinos, F., & Heun, R. (2020). The effects of Rhodiola Rosea supplementation on depression, anxiety and mood – A Systematic Review. Global Psychiatry, 0(0).
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Rhodiola rosea root extract (5:1) (3% rosavins, 1% salidrosides)|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid)|
|of calcium D-pantothenate|
|of zinc citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|