- 100% Chlorella pyrenoidosa.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 100% vegetable, single ingredient.
Table of contents
Chlorella powder by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in powder, made solely from the Chlorella pyrenoidosa.
Chlorella is an algae that grows naturally in freshwater environments and is one of the most widely used food algae today.
Our Chlorella Powder is a product that contains no excipients in its formulation and is made exclusively from Chlorella pyrenoidosa herbs of vegetable origin, making it a natural source of nutrients suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Because it is a natural source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It contains elements such as chlorophyll, which gives it its characteristic bright green colour.
- Chlorella maintains energy and tone.
- Chlorella strengthens vitality.
- Chlorella has a beneficial influence on the functioning of the gall bladder, liver and kidneys (organs that have detoxification functions in the body).
- Chlorella promotes detoxification of the body.
- Chlorella has a beneficial influence on sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Chlorella helps to increase the growth of beneficial intestinal microflora.
- Chlorella is an antioxidant.
Our Chlorella has been produced without the addition of any food additives for the treatment of the product.
In HSN we believe that using additives in a good raw material such as the one we use in our Chlorella Powder does not bring any benefit to the final result, as it is not a good raw material:
- Our Chlorella does not have a strong taste, its flavour is natural, herbal and not unpleasant.
- Its powder is extremely fine, with such a small particle diameter that its miscibility is excellent.
- The food itself has a very good natural shelf life, enhanced by its drying and powdering process, which gives it a long shelf life.
Chlorella pyrenoidosa is an algae, and as such is not of animal origin.
Thanks to the non-addition of other ingredients in its composition, our product contains exclusively Chlorella, a naturally 100% vegan food.
- Kittaka-Katsura, H., Fujita, T., Watanabe, F., & Nakano, Y. (2002). Purification and characterization of a corrinoid compound from Chlorella tablets as an algal health food. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 50(17), 4994–4997.
- Okada, H., Yoshida, N., Kakuma, T., & Toyomasu, K. (2017). Effect of chlorella ingestion on oxidative stress and fatigue symptoms in healthy men. Kurume Medical Journal, 64(4), 83–90.
- Rauma, A. L., Torronen, R., Hanninen, O., & Mykkanen, H. (1995). Vitamin B-12 status of long-term adherents of a strict uncooked vegan diet ('living food diet’) is compromised Journal of Nutrition, 125(10), 2511–2515.
- Ryu, N. H., Lim, Y., Park, J. E., Kim, J., Kim, J. Y., Kwon, S. W., & Kwon, O. (2014). Impact of daily Chlorella consumption on serum lipid and carotenoid profiles in mildly hypercholesterolemic adults: A double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Nutrition Journal, 13(1), 57.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 5ml (3g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 5ml (3g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Chlorella powder (from Chlorella pyrenoidosa herb)|