MCT OIL (COCONUT) POWDER
- MCT oil powder.
- Obtained from concentrated coconut oil.
- Microencapsulated, sugar and dairy free.
- RAW format, unflavoured.
Table of contents
MCT (coconut) oil powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil from coconut oil and microencapsulated with gum arabic.
Medium-chain triglycerides are very interesting lipid structures because of their potential as an energy source with easier digestion as they don't require micelle formation due to their higher solubility (Bach and Babayan, 1982).
It isn't common to find MCTs in powder form on the market, as they are fat-like structures, and converting them into soluble powder requires a complex treatment process.
Most available MCT oils are derived from palm, a fruit with MCT but high palmitic acid content.
Our MCT oil comes from coconut, another source of fats high in these triglycerides, which include caprylic acid and caproic acid.
We have concentrated the medium chain triglycerides naturally present in coconut oil to offer you a product with more than 70% of its MCT content. More than any other!
Finally, it has to be considered that competing products that market MCT powder do so by transforming the oily structure into micronised form via a micronisation process:
- The use of caseinates, rendering the product no longer a pure source of fat, and also adding milk allergens.
- The use of glucose and fructose syrups, adding sugars to the product that can put a user using MCTs as a pre-workout in their keto diet out of ketosis.
We've gone one step further! And we have microencapsulated our high MCT coconut oil using gum arabic, a food fibre extracted from the natural resin of the acacia tree.
Our MCT oil powder contains no sugars from high glucose and fructose syrups and no dairy allergens.
Mix one scoop in 100-150ml of water and drink once a day.
Goes great with:
Scientific studies for more information
- Babayan, V. K. (1987). Medium chain triglycerides and structured lipids. Lipids, 22(6), 417–420.
- Bueno, N. B., de Melo, I. V., Florêncio, T. T., & Sawaya, A. L. (2015). Dietary Medium-Chain Triacylglycerols versus Long-Chain Triacylglycerols for Body Composition in Adults: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 34(2), 175–183.
- Maki, K. C., Mustad, V., Dicklin, M. R., & Geohas, J. (2009). Postprandial metabolism with 1,3-diacylglycerol oil versus equivalent intakes of long-chain and medium-chain triacylglycerol oils. Nutrition, 25(6), 627–633.
- Wang, Y., Liu, Z., Han, Y., Xu, J., Huang, W., & Li, Z. (2018). Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. PLoS ONE, 13(2), e0191182–e0191182.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 20ml (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop of 20ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) (from coconut oil)||7250mg|
MCT OIL (COCONUT) POWDER 150g ingredients:Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut oil), glazing agent (arabic gum).
Warnings de MCT OIL (COCONUT) POWDER 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 20ml (10g) with 100-150ml of water or the beverage of your choice, take 1 time a day.
Videos Related To MCT OIL (COCONUT) POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
Fulfills its mission
Excellent ketocenic snack when taken with soluble coffee, it is satiating, raises blood ketones, therefore it keeps you in ketosis..., very healthy for the organism...Show original language
A critical customer says:
Aceite de coco mct 28/02/2021
It's a good and effective product, a bit expensive, but I like it... I have already bought several times....Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.