BERBERINE COMPLEX 500mg
- 500mg Berberine hydrochloride per capsule.
- Berberis aristata.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- In convenient capsules.
Table of contents
Berberina 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegan capsules made from Berberine HCl from Berberis aristata plant extract, magnesium citrate and chromium picolinate.
Berberine is an alkaloid found in several species of plants of the genus Berberis.
This product has been manufactured without the use of ingredients of animal origin, therefore:
Berberine 500mg is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Berberis aristata helps to improve blood glucose control.
- Berberis aristata helps to reduce triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
At HSN we take this very seriously and that is why we manufacture our products to the highest quality standards on the market.
And treated, processed, encapsulated and packaged in our factory, where we work according to the guidelines and quality standards established by the major international accreditation organisations, guaranteeing the content, the traceability of our products, and their perfect condition when you receive them at home.
Did you know that...
Are the capsules of most competing food supplement companies not vegan?
No, they are not! Because one of the most common ingredients used to make the capsules is gelatine as a glazing agent. Gelatine is obtained from the industrial processing of the connective tissues of livestock (such as hides, cartilage and tendons), making their capsule products unsuitable for vegetarians.
At HSN we have taken a step forward, pioneering a movement where we completely remove animal ingredients from our encapsulations, to enable the products you buy from our brand to be free of animal traces.
Berberine 500mg is a vegan product, completely suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
It is preferable to spread the dose evenly throughout the day, for example by taking one capsule at breakfast, one at lunch and one at dinner.
This product goes great with other products like:
- Red yeast rice (5% Monacolin K) + Coenzyme Q10.
- Spirulina 1000mg.
- Odourless garlic oil extract (100:1) 10mg.
- Green coffe (20:1) extract 500mg.
Do you want to know more about Berberine?
- Beba, M., Djafarian, K., & Shab-Bidar, S. (2019). Effect of Berberine on C-reactive protein: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 46, 81–86.
- Chen, C., Tao, C., Liu, Z., Lu, M., Pan, Q., Zheng, L., … Fichna, J. (2015). A Randomized Clinical Trial of Berberine Hydrochloride in Patients with Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Phytotherapy Research, 29(11), 1822–1827.
- Cicero, A. F. G., & Baggioni, A. (2016). Berberine and its role in chronic disease. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, 928, 27–45.
- Grundy, S. M., Pasternak, R., Greenland, P., Smith, S., & Fuster, V. (1999). Assessment of cardiovascular risk by use of multiple-risk-factor assessment equations: A statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 34(4), 1348–1359.
- Li, Y., Ma, H., Zhang, Y., Kuang, H., Ng, E. H. Y., Hou, L., & Wu, X. (2013). Effect of berberine on insulin resistance in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Study protocol for a randomized multicenter controlled trial. Trials, 14(1), 226.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 240|
|Berberis aristata root extract (100:1) (100% Berberine HCl)|
|of magnesium citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|