COCONUT OIL 1000mg
- Coconut oil softgels.
- Not from copra.
- From fresh coconut meat.
- Now without titanium dioxide!
- 1g per capsule.
Table of contents
Coconut Oil 1000mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in softgel form, made from coconut oil pressed from the fresh flesh of the Cocos nucifera fruit.
Coconut Oil 1000mg by HSN has been obtained from a processing that allows better preservation of the nutritional properties of its fatty acids, protecting them from rancidity and making it possible to obtain an oil that is more resistant to temperatures than other sources of vegetable fat.
Because coconut oil is a natural source, rich in medium-chain fatty acids in particular:
- Caprylic acid (C8:0)
- Capric acid (C10:0)
- Lauric Acid (C12:0)
- Myristic acid (C14:0)
Liau et al., (2011)
We have revamped the formula of our 1000mg coconut oil to remove the titanium dioxide that was used to improve the organoleptic characteristics of the capsule.
Our food supplements are transparent!
Many coconut oils marketed by other companies are made from copra, a by-product of coconut pulp dried in the sun or by industrial treatments that produce an oil with a different lipid profile and a higher rate of oxidation.
On the contrary, our coconut oil has been obtained and encapsulated without undergoing this process.
Unlike other products, the oil in our food supplement is made from fresh coconut meat, a wet process to obtain the oil and juice from the fruit by cold pressing, which is then separated by centrifugation.
In this way, a quality oil with a high smoke point is obtained, preserving all its characteristics even when stored at room temperature.
These esters are formed by the binding of glycerol mainly to 3 widely known types of fatty acids, as they are the ones investigated to obtain the conclusions described above:
- Caprylic acid (C8): which makes up around 13% of the oil's fatty acid content.
- Capric acid (C10): which makes up around 7% of the fatty acid content of the oil.
- Lauric acid (C12): which makes up around 47% of the oil's fatty acid content.
With products such as:
- Vegan Omega-3 Algae Oil 1000mg.
- Red Yeast Rice (5% Monacolin K) + Coenzyme Q10.
- Glucomannan powder.
- Berberine 500mg.
- Liau, K. M., Lee, Y. Y., Chen, C. K., & Rasool, A. H. G. (2011). An Open-Label Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Virgin Coconut Oil in Reducing Visceral Adiposity. ISRN Pharmacology, 2011, 1–7.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|daily dose: 4 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|