HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM 2.0 POWDER
- Hydrolysed bovine collagen.
- With Vitamin C and Magnesium.
- Great solubility.
- No strong collagen taste.
- 100% fish-free.
Table of contents
Hydrolysed Collagen + Magnesium 2.0 powder by EssentialSeries is a flavoured dietary supplement powder made from hydrolysed bovine collagen, magnesium citrate and ascorbic acid.
Collagen is the protein found in the body, present in most connective tissues. It is made up of two α1 chains and a third α2 chain, forming a triple helix interlaced structure. (González-Hernández, 2010; Meisenberg y Simmons, 2018).
Hydrolysed Collagen + Magnesium 2.0 powder is a product developed with excellent refreshing flavours such as: Pineapple, Red Fruits, Apple, Orange, Lemon and Watermelon.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body, the body synthesises it from amino acids such as glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. Its biochemical characteristics include the fact that each helix chain has 338 uninterrupted repeats of a glycine-X-Y triplet, in which X is generally proline and Y is hydroxyproline. Collagen also contains hydroxylysine (González-Hernández, 2010).
Hydrolysis causes changes in the internal structure of collagen.
Hydrolysis is a treatment that decreases the molecular weight of the conformational elements of the collagen protein, allowing low molecular weight oligopeptides to be obtained.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
As previously established, hydrolysis of collagen is an important process for the increased bioavailability of the protein when administered orally.
The enzymatic hydrolysis process to which our hydrolysed collagen has been subjected allows the exposure of the structures of small amino acid bonds to the medium, by breaking the bonds that make up the cross-linked formations and the hydrolysis of the peptide bonds that make up each of the alpha chains.
A superior quality of collagen!
Collagen is normally obtained from fish, a source that produces a strong characteristic taste in hydrolysed collagen.
Instead, our collagen is bovine collagen, treated using collagenase enzymes to obtain it without the use of chemicals in acidic or alkaline environments that produce strong corrosion and salt concentration in the raw material produced.
Our collagen is hydrolysed bovine collagen, which doesn't negatively alter the taste of the product like other commonly used treatments.
Our 2.0 formula has been supplemented with the mineral magnesium in the form of citrate salts and vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
Vitamin C is a great complement to this product.
And magnesium, in the form of citrate salt, is a great supplement.
With HSN products such as:
- MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) powder.
- Turmeric extract (50:1) 650mg + Bioperine.
- Boswellia serrata extract (20:1) 500mg.
- Iron Bisglycinate (25mg Iron).
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin C pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1226.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to magnesium pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1216.
- González-Hernández, A. (2019). Principios de bioquímica clínica y patología molecular. Travessera de Grácia, España: Elsevier España.
- León-López, A., Morales-Peñaloza, A., Martínez-Juárez, V. M., Vargas-Torres, A., Zeugolis, D. I., & Aguirre-Álvarez, G. (2019). Hydrolyzed collagen-sources and applications. Molecules, 24(22).
- Simmons, W. H., & G., M. (2018). Principios de bioquímica médica (4a ed.). s.d., s.d.: Elsevier España.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 20ml (10g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 20ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|