EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM)
- Formula 2.0 More complete!
- Glucosamine sulphate of vegetable origin.
- 1200mg MSM per daily dose.
- 700mg D-glucosamine sulphate 2KCl per daily dose.
- 650mg chondroitin sulphate per daily dose.
Table of contents
Evoflex (Glucosamine, Chondroitin e MSM) by SportSeries is a food supplement in tablet form based on D-Glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and methylsulphonylmethane, with minerals and vitamin C.
The combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM is a classic stack that has been used by athletes for years.
Evoflex (Glucosamine, Chondroitin e MSM) is free of Genetically Modified Organisms.
Evoflex has been formulated with a combination of 3 substances specially designed for those moments when you need support the most.
Evoflex has been created with glucosamine sulphate produced from a vegetable fermentation process, avoiding the use of the more widespread form of glucosamine hydrochloride, which is obtained from fish.
The Evoflex formula has been supplemented with vitamins and minerals that support its full function as a product. Contains:
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
This is highly appreciated because of the wide variety of scientific trials carried out on humans that have aroused the interest of researchers and nutritionists.
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone and cartilage function.
Evoflex by HSN has been produced with the highest quality ingredients. Find out more!
The form of glucosamine used is glucosamine sulphate, obtained through a process of vegetable fermentation and subsequent purification.
Evoflex doesn't use synthetic glucosamine like other products available on the market.
We have also rejected the use of synthetic chondroitin. We have used the chondroitin sulphate form, obtained by microbial fermentation and sulphation.
Not all mineral salts are the same, as different configurations can affect features such as absorption or utilisation of the electrolyte in different ways.
Evoflex is manufactured using highly bioavailable mineral salts, i.e. those that are of the highest quality for use in food supplements.
In addition, all mineral information is indicated on the product labelling, including the elemental content of the mineral salts, which is key information for the effectiveness of the product.
Evoflex is designed to be taken one serving (1 tablet) 3 times a day, preferably with food.
Goes great with:
Do you want to know more?
- Clegg, D. O., Reda, D. J., Harris, C. L., Klein, M. A., O’Dell, J. R., Hooper, M. M., … Williams, H. J. (2006). Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and the two in combination for painful knee osteoarthritis. The New England Journal of Medicine, 354(8), 795–808.
- Monfort, J., Pelletier, J.-P., Garcia-Giralt, N., & Martel-Pelletier, J. (2008). Biochemical basis of the effect of chondroitin sulphate on osteoarthritis articular tissues. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 67(6), 735–740.
- Nakhostin-Roohi, B., Barmaki, S., Khoshkhahesh, F., & Bohlooli, S. (2011). Effect of chronic supplementation with methylsulfonylmethane on oxidative stress following acute exercise in untrained healthy men. The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 63(10), 1290–1294.
- O’Kane, J. W., Hutchinson, E., Atley, L. M., & Eyre, D. R. (2006). Sport-related differences in biomarkers of bone resorption and cartilage degradation in endurance athletes. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(1), 71–76.
- Yoshimura, M., Sakamoto, K., Tsuruta, A., Yamamoto, T., Ishida, K., Yamaguchi, H., & Nagaoka, I. (2009). Evaluation of the effect of glucosamine administration on biomarkers for cartilage and bone metabolism in soccer players. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 24(4), 487–494.
- Zhu, X., Sang, L., Wu, D., Rong, J., & Jiang, L. (2018). Effectiveness and safety of glucosamine and chondroitin for the treatment of osteoarthritis: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, 13(1), 170.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCl||233.33mg||++|
|disodium tetraborate decahydrate||8.8mg||++|
|of cupric gluconate||0.7mg||++|
|as ascorbic acid||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM) - 120 tabs ingredients:Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), tricalcium phosphate, potassium D-glucosamine sulphate (produced by a plant fermentation process), chondroitin sulphate obtained by microbial fermentation and sulphation, stabilisers (hydroxypropylcellulose, guar gum), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), disodium tetraborate decahydrate, manganese citrate, cupric gluconate.
Warnings de EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM) - 120 tabs:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 capsules 3 times a day.
Videos Related To EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM)
A satisfied customer says:
They were recommended by my mother's doctor for her joints, and since then they have been a must-have.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Do not notice anything
I have not noticed anything with this product. I guess it must be with enough time of taking it....Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.