KETO HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN (BOVINE) POWDER
- Keto Collagen (bovine) hydrolyzed powder. Renew Yourself!
- Hydrolyzed bovine collagen.
- Sweetened with Stevia.
- Less salt than other collagens.
- Low bitterness. Good taste.
- 100% allergen-free.
Table of contents
Keto Collagen (Bovine) Hydrolysed in powder by KetoSeries is a food supplement in powder form with flavour, with a base of hydrolysed collagen and medium-chain triglycerides (MCT).
Collagen is a fibrous protein, the most abundant in the body. It is one of the main components of connective tissues (such as cartilage, skin and tendons) and is made up of three specific amino acid chains joined by bonds.
Keto Collagen (Bovine) Hydrolyzed powder is a food supplement sweetened with stevia, without genetically modified organisms, and without allergens.
Because it is high in protein and fibre!
Keto Collagen (Bovine) Hydrolyzed Powder contains 49g of protein per 100g of product.
A high protein content that contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
Keto Collagen (Bovine) Hydrolysate powder contains 16g of fibre per 100g of product.
The fibre comes from various sources:
- Arabic gum that acts as an encapsulation agent for MCTs.
- Inulin (Orafti®HSI).
- Xanthan gum that acts as a thickener.
Do you know all the details about our Keto Collagen? Discover its unique characteristics!
Marine collagen is the most classic source of collagen used in food supplements, which is why collagen is associated with bad taste.
The fish collagen is obtained from highly acidic pH chemical hydrolysis treatments that seriously affect the final taste of the product.
By using bovine collagen treated by alternative hydrolysis methods, other than acid hydrolysis, which allow a much milder, almost neutral flavour:
- The flavour is not intense.
- It is not acidic.
- It does not leave a bitter aftertaste.
- It is not salty like other collagen.
All thanks to the precise raw material selection and the appropriate hydrolysis method.
Say goodbye to marine collagen forever!
We used Stevia, from the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana, to sweeten Keto collagen (bovine) hydrolyzed in powder naturally.
Part of the characteristic sweetness of the flavours of hydrolyzed Keto Collagen (Bovine) comes from the inulin Orasti®HSI, which is characterised by a very soluble powder that facilitates the mixture, with a level of sweetness of 30%.
Enjoy the most natural sweet taste with Keto Collagen (Bovine) Hydrolyzed Powder!
Keto Collagen (Bovine) Hydrolysed in powder is 100% free of allergens!
MCT are a type of lipid that present in oils, and they are encapsulated to be transformed into a powder state and used in food supplements.
The coating agents that encapsulate them are almost always dairy derivatives that add a milk allergen to the final product.
Our MCTs use arabic gum, because it has no milk allergens.
Many collagen dietary supplements for ketogenic diets are not suitable for people with fish allergies, shellfish, crustaceans and similar allergies
The Collagen raw material is exclusively bovine, so it has no fish allergens.
It is normal to believe that a keto collagen, with MCTs, can have Genetically Modified Organisms, because in fact, many use ingredients with these characteristics.
At HSN we are committed to the environment and the reduction of the environmental footprint. We are committed to livestock and traditional and sustainable agriculture...
Therefore, even though gelatins (from which collagen is obtained) belong to the 'High Risk' group of containing GMOs according to the Non-GMO Project, our collagen does not have Genetically Modified Organisms.
Keto Collagen (Bovine) Hydrolyzed powder by HSN is GMO-free.
The revolution of food supplements and preparations for ketogenic diets.
We want to revolutionise the market, providing a wide variety of options available for all keto user profiles.
Are you an athlete? We have a product for you!
Are you looking for keto food that you don't have to check if it's suitable or not? We make it easy for you!
Do you just have a low-carb diet and are curious about our supplements? You have everything that you need here!
KetoSeries is here to stay, with top quality products and all the quality guarantees of an industry benchmark such as HSN. We coordinate the work of food science experts to find the best sources to develop a product of the highest quality.
Keto diet? KetoSeries!
We have developed a number of products to make sticking to your keto diet less of a hassle and less of a bore. Some of them are:
- Keto Creamer.
- Keto Whey Protein.
- Keto Instant Coffee.
Combined with one of our Extra Creamy Butters and Almond Flour, you'll get your day off to the best start with our Keto Breakfast Pack.
Goes great with:
You can read about related topics here:
- Choi, F. D., Sung, C. T., Juhasz, M. L. W., & Mesinkovsk, N. A. (2019). Oral Collagen Supplementation: A Systematic Review of Dermatological Applications. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology : JDD, 18(1), 9–16.
- Sibilla, S., Godfrey, M., Brewer, S., Budh-Raja, A., & Genovese, L. (2015). An overview of the beneficial effects of hydrolysed collagen as a nutraceutical on skin properties: Scientific background and clinical studies. Open Nutraceuticals Journal, 8(1), 29–42.
- Clark, K. L., Sebastianelli, W., Flechsenhar, K. R., Aukermann, D. F., Meza, F., Millard, R. L., … Albert, A. (2008). 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Current Medical Research and Opinion, 24(5), 1485–1496.
- León-López, A., Morales-Peñaloza, A., Martínez-Juárez, V. M., Vargas-Torres, A., Zeugolis, D. I., & Aguirre-Álvarez, G. (2019). Hydrolyzed collagen-sources and applications. Molecules, 24(22).
|daily doseper 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoop of 25ml (20g)|
|daily dose: 2 scoop of 25ml (20g)|
|Servings per container: 8|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Medium chain triglycerides (MCT)|