JOINT HEALTH COLLAGEN POWDER
- Supplement for joint health.
- With hydrolyzed collage base.
- It contains Turmeric extract with Bioperine and Boswellia serrata.
- With glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM.
- Highly bioavailable forms.
What is Joint Health Collagen?
Joint Health Collagen by EssentialSeries is a flavored powdered product made from hydrolyzed collagen, D-glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, inulin, hyaluronic acid, plant extracts with anti-inflammatory properties, vitamins and minerals like magnesium.
Here you have the most complete product that will improve the motor skills, relieving the joint inflammation and pain and buffering the cartilage wear in athletes and adults who want to recover abilities that they lost years ago.
It has been produced according to the highest quality standards through a manufacturing process that has been internally controlled by our technicians and the HSN quality seal that ensures the highest standards of the ingredients that have been used to make the final product.
You will not resist its cherry flavor.
Why take Joint Health Collagen?
Because athletes and the elderly experience discomfort due to the deterioration of the joints due to the passing of time or physical impact (Vannini et al., 2016).
The product has been designed to delay and control the onset of these symptoms.
Taking hydrolyzed collagen is a way of buffering the joint and bone deterioration by stimulating the proteoglycan and collagen synthesis in the joints (Liu et al., 2018).
Athletes who take hydrolyzed collagen have experienced improvements in their physical function by relieving the joint pain while sitting, standing and during different activities (Clark et al., 2008).
Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
A very popular combination among athletes to relieve joint discomfort.
Glucosamine and chondroitin make up the cartilage matrix from the joints. Its intake can potentially prevent the deterioration of these structures.
- Relieve joint pain.
- Improve the physical function.
(Zhu et al., 2018)
Glucosamine is related to:
- Less rigidity.
- Lower cartilage breakdown rate.
(Zhu et al., 2018; Yoshimura et al., 2009)
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Analgesic effects on the discomfort when doing physical exercise.
(Usha et al., 2004)
Combining MSM and Glucosamine is more effective than taking these elements separately according to the information from the study by Usha et al., (2004).
Unique plant extracts due to their properties
We have included plant extracts like turmeric and black pepper, apart from Boswellia Serrata which have interesting properties when it comes to improving the joints.
Each serving provides 1000mg turmeric extract (4:1) with a standardized content in curcuminoids 10%, which are effective polyphenols that can act on the molecular inflammation pathways and whose activity increases up to 2000% thanks to the piperine content, Bioperine® quality seal from black pepper extract (Hatab et al., 2019).
Combined with 300mg Boswellia Serrata 20:1 extract standardized to 70% boswellic acid, the terpenoids which have the anti-inflammatory effects of the plant.
The plant extracts are effective when it comes to relieving the joint pain and handling movement disability in athletes and the elderly (Liu et al., 2018).
Still, these effects result from using high quality extracts with declared active ingredients, like the ones we use in the HSN products.
Our product has been combined with other substances that are popular among high performance athletes to take care of their joints, like hyaluronic acid.
It contains Inulin, a fructan from chicory root, by Orafti®HSI.
Moreover, we have also included a vitamin and mineral complex with specific properties:
- Antioxidants: Like vitamins C and E.
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue: Vitamin B12, B9 and magnesium.
And a series of nutrients that will help to protect your bone health:
Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamins D3 and K2-MK7 MenaquinGold®
This combination will help to maintain the function and structure of the bones thanks to:
- The action of calcium and magnesium as structural elements from the hydroxyapatite complexes that strengthen the bones.
- Vitamin D3 which increase the blood calcium concentrations, increasing its availability for the bones.
- Vitamin K2 is in charge of activating osteocalcin, a protein in charge of strengthening our bones with blood calcium.
Why purchase Joint Health Collagen in HSN?
In HSN we always try to improve and offer the products with the highest technological development and innovation from the market. Joint Health cartilage is a clear example.
Our experts have gathered to come up with this product.
We work with specialists from different fields that have poured their academic knowledge and personal experience on this product.
We are talking about licensed trainers in science of sports that work with athletes that have experienced these problems; biochemists, experts in food science and technology who have selected the best raw ingredients; as well as dietitians-nutritionists who have reviewed the scientific literature in order to find the most effective dose for this product.
Renowned experts at your disposal to make the ultimate joint care product!
HSN Quality Standards
In HSN we control the whole manufacturing process of our supplements, ensuring the trackability of the product that you are going to get.
That is why we can certify its high quality and lack of any kind of contamination during the whole manufacturing process.
We have selected the best raw ingredients to make our product, with patents and registered trademarks from the biggest producers worldwide. Moreover, it has a standardized bioactive content from plant extract and a declaration each one of the ingredients and their composition.
How to take it
A scoop equals a 14g serving, which is the daily dose we suggest for this product.
It does not matter when you choose to take this product, although there is at least one study that shows its synergy with gelatin (whose main protein is collagen) + vitamin C 1 hour before physical exercise. It effectively increase the joint collagen synthesis (Shaw et al, 2017).
How can we combine it?
This product is so complete that it provides all you need to improve and protect your joints. Combine it with:
- Shaw, G., Lee-Barthel, A., Ross, M. L. R., Wang, B., & Baar, K. (2017). Vitamin C-enriched gelatin supplementation before intermittent activity augments collagen synthesis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 105(1), 136–143.
- Liu, X., Eyles, J., McLachlan, A. J., & Mobasheri, A. (2018). Which supplements can I recommend to my osteoarthritis patients?. Rheumatology (United Kingdom), 57(suppl_4), iv75–iv87.
- Clark, K. L., Sebastianelli, W., Flechsenhar, K. R., Aukermann, D. F., Meza, F., Millard, R. L., … Albert, A. (2008). 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Current Medical Research and Opinion, 24(5), 1485–1496.
- Hatab, H. M., Abdel Hamid, F. F., Soliman, A. F., Al-Shafie, T. A., Ismail, Y. M., & El-Houseini, M. E. (2019). A combined treatment of curcumin, piperine, and taurine alters the circulating levels of IL-10 and miR-21 in hepatocellular carcinoma patients: A pilot study. Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology, 10(4), 766–776.
- Vannini, F., Spalding, T., Andriolo, L., Berruto, M., Denti, M., Espregueira-Mendes, J., … Filardo, G. (2016). Sport and early osteoarthritis: the role of sport in aetiology, progression and treatment of knee osteoarthritis. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 24(6), 1786–1796.
- Usha, P. R., & Naidu, M. U. R. (2004). Randomised, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled study of oral glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and their combination in osteoarthritis. Clinical Drug Investigation, 24(6), 353–363.
- Zhu, X., Sang, L., Wu, D., Rong, J., & Jiang, L. (2018). Effectiveness and safety of glucosamine and chondroitin for the treatment of osteoarthritis: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, 13(1), 170.
- Yoshimura, M., Sakamoto, K., Tsuruta, A., Yamamoto, T., Ishida, K., Yamaguchi, H., & Nagaoka, I. (2009). Evaluation of the effect of glucosamine administration on biomarkers for cartilage and bone metabolism in soccer players. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 24(4), 487–494.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (14g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (14g)|
|Servings per container: 11|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|D-glucosamine sulfate potassium||1200.1mg||++|
|Boswellia resin (Boswellia serrata)||6000mg||++|
|from 20:1 Boswellia serrata resin extract (70% Boswellic acid)||300mg||++|
|Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa L.)||4000mg||++|
|from 4:1 extract of Curcuma longa L. rhizome. (10% Curcumin)||1000mg||++|
|Black Pepper Fruits (Piper nigrum)||250mg||++|
|from 50:1 extract of Piper nigrum fruits (100% Piperine) (Bioperine®)||5mg||++|
|Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol)||15mg||125%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|