JOINT HEALTH COLLAGEN POWDER *
- With hydrolysed bovine collagen as a base.
- It contains Turmeric extract, with Bioperine® and Boswellia serrata.
- Standardised botanical extracts.
- With glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM.
Table of contents
What is Joint Health Collagen Powder?1
Joint Health Collagen Powder1 by EssentialSeries is a flavoured powdered food supplement made from hydrolysed bovine collagen, D-glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, inulin, hyaluronic acid, herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals such as magnesium.
Collagen is a fibrous protein. It is made up of a triple helix of amino acids, consisting mainly of Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline.
This product has been manufactured following the highest quality standards in a manufacturing process controlled internally by our technicians and with the HSN quality seal that assures you the maximum guarantees of the ingredients used for the elaboration of the final product.
Joint Health Collagen Powder Properties1
You won't find a more complete food supplement than this. Specifically formulated by our experts for the most demanding.
With unique herbal extracts
Each serving provides 1000mg of turmeric extract (4:1) with a standardised curcuminoid content of 10%.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps to maintain joint and bone health.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps protect joints.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) helps to maintain joint flexibility.
With added piperine, with Bioperine® quality seal from black pepper fruit extract.
In combination with 300mg of 20:1 Boswellia Serrata extract standardised to 70% boswellic acid.
- Boswellia serrata supports joint flexibility.
- Boswellia serrata helps to keep joints relaxed and comfortable.
- Boswellia serrata helps maintain joint health.
Our product has been supplemented with other substances such as hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM.
It contains Inulin, a fructan from chicory root, from Orafti®HSI.
In addition, we have rounded off the product with a vitamin and mineral complex with specific properties:
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Folates help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
And a number of nutrients related to normal bone maintenance:
Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamins D3 and K2-MK7 MenaquinGold® 2
Why buy Joint Health Collagen Powder1 at HSN?
At HSN we try to improve every day, and in this process, we try to offer you the most technologically advanced and innovative products on the market. Joint Health Collagen Powder1 is a clear example of this.
Our top experts have been brought together for the development of this product.
We have specialists in different fields who have brought their academic knowledge and personal experience to the creation of this product.
We have trainers with degrees in sports science in contact with athletes who have been able to deal with this scenario; we have biochemists, experts in science and food technology who have selected the best raw materials for the formulation of the product, and we have dieticians-nutritionists who have evaluated the scientific literature in search of the most interesting doses of each of the ingredients that make up this product.
The leading experts in the field provide you with the ultimate collagen product!
HSN quality standards
At HSN we internally control the entire production process of our food supplements, ensuring the traceability of the product you will receive at home.
In this way, we can certify with all the guarantees of maximum quality, and total absence of any type of contamination during the production process.
We have selected the best raw materials for the production of our product, with patents and registered trademarks from major world-class manufacturers, with standardised content of the chemical constituents of the herbal extracts and a full declaration of the composition of each of the ingredients contained in the product.
Which products to combine it with?
It goes great with products like:
Omega-3 Vegan, N-acetyl Cystine and Harpagophytum Extract.
Do you want to know more? Don't miss out on it!
- Shaw, G., Lee-Barthel, A., Ross, M. L. R., Wang, B., & Baar, K. (2017). Vitamin C-enriched gelatin supplementation before intermittent activity augments collagen synthesis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 105(1), 136–143.
- Liu, X., Eyles, J., McLachlan, A. J., & Mobasheri, A. (2018). Which supplements can I recommend to my osteoarthritis patients?. Rheumatology (United Kingdom), 57(suppl_4), iv75–iv87.
- Clark, K. L., Sebastianelli, W., Flechsenhar, K. R., Aukermann, D. F., Meza, F., Millard, R. L., … Albert, A. (2008). 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Current Medical Research and Opinion, 24(5), 1485–1496.
- Hatab, H. M., Abdel Hamid, F. F., Soliman, A. F., Al-Shafie, T. A., Ismail, Y. M., & El-Houseini, M. E. (2019). A combined treatment of curcumin, piperine, and taurine alters the circulating levels of IL-10 and miR-21 in hepatocellular carcinoma patients: A pilot study. Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology, 10(4), 766–776.
- Vannini, F., Spalding, T., Andriolo, L., Berruto, M., Denti, M., Espregueira-Mendes, J., … Filardo, G. (2016). Sport and early osteoarthritis: the role of sport in aetiology, progression and treatment of knee osteoarthritis. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 24(6), 1786–1796.
- Usha, P. R., & Naidu, M. U. R. (2004). Randomised, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled study of oral glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and their combination in osteoarthritis. Clinical Drug Investigation, 24(6), 353–363.
- Zhu, X., Sang, L., Wu, D., Rong, J., & Jiang, L. (2018). Effectiveness and safety of glucosamine and chondroitin for the treatment of osteoarthritis: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, 13(1), 170.
- Yoshimura, M., Sakamoto, K., Tsuruta, A., Yamamoto, T., Ishida, K., Yamaguchi, H., & Nagaoka, I. (2009). Evaluation of the effect of glucosamine administration on biomarkers for cartilage and bone metabolism in soccer players. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 24(4), 487–494.
1 Boswellia serrata helps maintain joint health.
2 Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 20ml (15g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 20ml (15g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Hydrolysed bovine collagen|
|D-glucosamine sulfate 2KCl|
|Sodium hyaluronic acid|
|Turmeric rhizome extract (4:1) (10% curcumin) (Curcuma longa)|
|Boswellia serrata resin extract (20:1) (70% boswellic acids)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7)|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|