TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
- Vegetable extracts and NAC.
- Standardised concentrations.
- With selenium and vitamin D.
- In vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans product.
Table of contents
Turmeric Extract (50:1) and Bromelain Plus by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from herbal extracts of Curcuma longa root, black pepper fruit, the stem and fruit of Ananas comosus and the amino acid N-Acetyl-L-cysteine.
This combination of compounds has been uniquely formulated by HSN especially for winter sportsmen and women and people looking to supplement their diet with the compounds contained in the supplement.
Our product is made from a combination of herbal extracts, so all its ingredients, including the coating that forms the capsules, are of vegetable origin:
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Turmeric helps maintain joint and bone health.
- Turmeric helps maintain bone health.
- Helps maintain the effectiveness of the immune system.
- Turmeric has important antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric helps maintain the health of the lungs and upper respiratory tract.
- Turmeric helps maintain liver health.
- Turmeric supports nervous system function.
- Turmeric contributes to digestive comfort.
- Turmeric helps facilitate the digestion of fats.
In addition, we have added Selenium and vitamin D to this formula.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of nails in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function.
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the process of cell division.
At HSN we strive to keep improving every day, and this is part of our philosophy:
To offer you innovative products, never before created, with compounds of proven efficacy.
With this in mind, our new Turmeric Extract (50:1) and Bromelain Plus, an exclusive HSN formula, was born.
We work to allow the entire population access to top quality food supplements, without allergen limitations or restrictions on their use by vegetarians and vegans.
And we are succeeding!
A major step forward has been the replacement of our glazing agents used to make the capsules with veggie alternatives.
A real innovation in the food supplement industry, as more than 90% of the companies on the market make their encapsulations with gelatine, making them no longer suitable for vegetarians.
Instead we use a vegetable cellulose derivative, making our product 100% suitable for consumption by vegetarians and vegans.
Many plant parts possess specific chemical characteristics, these effects are dependent on their active ingredient concentrations.
Therefore, it is always preferable to use highly concentrated extracts rather than the original, non-extracted raw material, as the bioactive content of the former is much higher.
To ensure the quality of an extract, it is essential to know its active ingredient content, which must be standardised to a certain concentration.
In our plant extracts you will find a guaranteed percentage of biologically active compounds; this is a very unusual practice in Spain.
- Turmeric Root Extract → 95% Curcuminoids.
- Black Pepper Extract → 100% Piperine.
- Bromelain → 2500 GDU/g.
At HSN we are pioneers in offering you products with the highest quality standards in the market.
Take one vegetarian capsule, twice daily, for a total dose of two capsules daily.
It is preferable to use this product before meals.
Turmeric extract (50:1) and bromelain plus can be combined with products such as:
Don't miss out!
- Aldini, G., Altomare, A., Baron, G., Vistoli, G., Carini, M., Borsani, L., & Sergio, F. (2018). N-Acetylcysteine as an antioxidant and disulphide breaking agent: the reasons why. Free Radical Research, 52(7), 751–762.
- Hatab, H. M., Abdel Hamid, F. F., Soliman, A. F., Al-Shafie, T. A., Ismail, Y. M., & El-Houseini, M. E. (2019). A combined treatment of curcumin, piperine, and taurine alters the circulating levels of IL-10 and miR-21 in hepatocellular carcinoma patients: A pilot study. Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology, 10(4), 766–776.
- Ryan, R. E. (1967). A Double?Blind Clinical Evaluation of Bromelains in the Treatment of Acute Sinusitis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 7(1), 13–17.
- Spence, L., Brown, W. J., Pyne, D. B., Nissen, M. D., Sloots, T. P., Mccormack, J. G., … Fricker, P. A. (2007). Incidence, etiology, and symptomatology of upper respiratory illness in elite athletes. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 39(4), 577–586.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Turmeric root extract (50:1) (95% curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa)||300mg||++|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)||3mg||++|
|equivalence of fruit||150mg||++|
|Bromelain (2500 GDU/g)||250mg||++|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)||100mg||++|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||2.5µg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS - 120 veg caps ingredients:Turmeric extract (50:1, Curcuma longa roots, 95% curcuminoids), bromelain (2500 GDU/g, enzyme designed for nutrition, Ananas comosus fruit and stem), corn starch, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC, produced through a plant fermentation processn), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), black pepper extract (50:1, Piper nigrum fruit, 100% piperine), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3, from lichen), L-selenomethionine.
Warnings de TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day preferably before meals.
Videos Related To TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
No reviews found with filters applied.