This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
- Plant extracts and NAC.
- High standardised concentrations.
- In vegetarian capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Turmeric Extract (50:1) and Bromelain Plus by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from herbal extracts of Curcuma longa root, black pepper fruit, the stem and fruit of Ananas comosus and the amino acid N-Acetyl-L-cysteine.
This combination of compounds has been uniquely formulated by HSN especially for winter sportsmen and women and people looking to supplement their diet with the compounds contained in the supplement.
Our product is made from a combination of herbal extracts, so all its ingredients, including the coating that forms the capsules, are of vegetable origin:
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Because it is the food supplement with the most specific formula, developed by our experts in food supplement research and innovation, who have selected the highest quality raw materials in effective quantities to bring you the best unrivalled product.
Turmeric extract is obtained from the rhizome of Curcuma longa L.
Turmeric contributes to the maintenance of joint and bone health, maintains the effectiveness of the immune system and has significant antioxidant properties.
On top of that, turmeric:
- Helps maintain the health of the lungs and upper respiratory tract.
- Helps maintain liver health.
- Supports nervous system function.
And it is well known to be used to aid digestion.
Turmeric contributes to digestive comfort and helps facilitate fat digestion.
At HSN we strive to keep improving every day, and this is part of our philosophy:
To offer you innovative products, never before created, with compounds of proven efficacy.
With this in mind, our new Turmeric Extract (50:1) and Bromelain Plus, an exclusive HSN formula, was born.
We work to allow the entire population access to top quality food supplements, without allergen limitations or restrictions on their use by vegetarians and vegans.
And we are succeeding!
A major step forward has been the replacement of our glazing agents used to make the capsules with veggie alternatives.
A real innovation in the food supplement industry, as more than 90% of the companies on the market make their encapsulations with gelatine, making them no longer suitable for vegetarians.
Instead we use a vegetable cellulose derivative, making our product 100% suitable for consumption by vegetarians and vegans.
Many plant parts possess specific chemical characteristics, these effects are dependent on their active ingredient concentrations.
Therefore, it is always preferable to use highly concentrated extracts rather than the original, non-extracted raw material, as the bioactive content of the former is much higher.
To ensure the quality of an extract, it is essential to know its active ingredient content, which must be standardised to a certain concentration.
In our plant extracts you will find a guaranteed percentage of biologically active compounds; this is a very unusual practice in Spain.
- Turmeric Root Extract → 95% Curcuminoids.
- Black Pepper Extract → 100% Piperine.
- Bromelain → 2500 GDU/g.
At HSN we are pioneers in offering you products with the highest quality standards in the market.
Take one vegetarian capsule, twice daily, for a total dose of two capsules daily.
It is preferable to use this product before meals.
Turmeric extract (50:1) and bromelain plus goes great with products like:
Don't miss out!
- Aldini, G., Altomare, A., Baron, G., Vistoli, G., Carini, M., Borsani, L., & Sergio, F. (2018). N-Acetylcysteine as an antioxidant and disulphide breaking agent: the reasons why. Free Radical Research, 52(7), 751–762.
- Hatab, H. M., Abdel Hamid, F. F., Soliman, A. F., Al-Shafie, T. A., Ismail, Y. M., & El-Houseini, M. E. (2019). A combined treatment of curcumin, piperine, and taurine alters the circulating levels of IL-10 and miR-21 in hepatocellular carcinoma patients: A pilot study. Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology, 10(4), 766–776.
- Ryan, R. E. (1967). A Double?Blind Clinical Evaluation of Bromelains in the Treatment of Acute Sinusitis. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 7(1), 13–17.
- Spence, L., Brown, W. J., Pyne, D. B., Nissen, M. D., Sloots, T. P., Mccormack, J. G., … Fricker, P. A. (2007). Incidence, etiology, and symptomatology of upper respiratory illness in elite athletes. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 39(4), 577–586.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Bromelain (2500 GDU/g)||500mg|
|Turmeric roots (Curcuma longa L)||30000mg|
|from 50:1 extract of Curcuma longa L. roots (95% Curcuminoids)||600mg|
|Black Pepper Fruits (Piper nigrum)||300mg|
|from 50:1 extract of Piper nigrum fruits (100% Piperine) (Bioperine®)||6mg|
TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS - 120 veg caps ingredients:Turmeric extract (50:1) (Curcuma longa roots) (95% curcuminoids), bromelain (2500 GDU/g) (enzyme designed for nutrition) (Ananas comosus fruit and stem), corn starch, vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], N-acetyl L-cysteine (produced through vegetable fermentation), anti-caking agent [E470b (magnesium salts of fatty acids)], black pepper extract (50:1) (Piper nigrum fruit) (100% piperine) (Bioperine®).
How to take TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule twice a day before the meals.
Warnings de TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS - 120 veg caps:Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. This product may have a natural colour variation. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
I really like this vegan product range, I've used this product this winter and I've not even caught a cold, really effective!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics