- 1000mg HMB per tablet.
- With vitamin D3.
- Source of Calcium.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Formats of 30, 120, and 240 tablets.
Table of contents
What is EvoHMB 1000mg?
EvoHMB 1000mg by SportSeries is a food supplement in vegan tablet form based on Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate (HMB), with calcium, and vitamin D.
HMB is a metabolite of leucine, i.e. it is a product of leucine metabolism.
EvoHMB 1000mg is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Why take EvoHMB 1000mg?
Because the human body synthesises only 0.2-0.4g of HMB from leucine per day (EFSA NDA, 2011).
HMB is a non-essential organic acid but is used by athletes as a dietary supplement during periods of high training load.
EvoHMB contains 1000mg of elemental HMB per tablet.
High Vitamin D3 content
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Why buy HMB at HSN?
Each EvoHMB tablet contains:
- 1000mg of HMB.
- 334 IUI / 8.35mcg Vitamin D3.
You will find high concentrations of the compounds that formulate EvoHMB.
Suitable for vegans
EvoHMB has been developed without the use of animal ingredients in its composition.
Both the calcium salts of HMB and vitamin D3, which are normally obtained from sheep products, have been obtained from vegan sources.
The vitamin D3 used in EvoHMB comes from lichen, a fungal symbiotic microorganism that is fully compatible with vegetarian and vegan diets.
EvoHMB is a product suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
When to take EvoHMB 1000mg?
EvoHMB 1000mg can be taken at any time of the day.
Other information on the theme
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2011). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to β-hydroxy β-methylbutyrate monohydrate (HMB) alone or in combination with α-ketoisocaproic acid (KIC) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 9(6), 2227.
- Vukovich, M. D., Slater, G., Macchi, M. B., Turner, M. J., Fallon, K., Boston, T., & Rathmacher, J. (2001). β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB) kinetics and the influence of glucose ingestion in humans. Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 12(11), 631–639.
- Wilson, J. M., Kim, J.-S., Lee, S.-R., Rathmacher, J. A., Dalmau, B., Kingsley, J. D., … Panton, L. B. (2009). Acute and timing effects of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) on indirect markers of skeletal muscle damage. Nutrition & Metabolism, 6, 6.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Calcium Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB-Ca)|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|