This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT (20:1) 500mg
HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM 2.0 POWDER
EVOFLEX (GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN AND MSM)
GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg
CHONDROITIN SULFATE 1000mg
HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN (BOVINE) POWDER
TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
- Natural extract of Boswellia Serrata x20 times more concentrated.
- 70% Boswellic acid.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Helps to tackle joint inflammation.
- Manufactured in-house, high quality standards.
Table of contents
Boswellia Serrata Extract (20:1) 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, made from an extract of the resin of the Boswellia serrata plant, standardised to 70% boswellic acid.
Boswellia serrata has traditionally been used in Ayurvedic and Unani medicine. Its resin extract is currently being researched.
This product is made from raw materials of vegetable origin, and the ingredients used in the capsules are completely free from traces of animal origin.
Boswellia Serrata Extract (20:1) 500mg is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Boswellia serrata is a plant widely used by athletes who experience joint events that negatively affect their sporting performance.
Boswellia serrata is mainly used for its effects on the joints.
- Supports joint flexibility.
- Helps to keep joints cool and comfortable.
Boswellia serrata helps maintain joint health.
Boswellia serrata may help maintain the lining of the digestive system and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Not all herbal extracts are the same!
It is important to take at least two factors into account:
An extract is a concentrated product of one or more parts of a plant, which is precisely concentrated to increase the density of compounds per unit mass.
Our Boswellia Serrata extract has a concentration 20 times higher than that normally present in the plant's natural resin, so you have maximum potency at your fingertips.
Although an extract increases the presence of native plant constituents, this is not always the case, because if the treatment the raw material has received is aggressive towards the native active ingredients, it can degrade them and completely eliminate all their positive effects.
It is therefore important for a herbal extract to declare its content of the active ingredients responsible for exerting the physiological effects attributed to the use of a particular herbal compound.
Our extract has been standardised to 70% boswellic acid, to ensure you get the maximum effects from consuming our product thanks to the guaranteed presence of a high concentration of Boswellia's major bioactives.
Our capsules are vegan, this is because we detected a detail in the food supplements that companies market, which we didn't like:
Why is it that if a vegan wants to use a herbal extract of plant origin, he or she cannot because gelatine is used as a coating agent for the capsule?
Gelatine is produced from the processing of collagen-rich connective tissues of cattle, pigs and horses, its use renders a product no longer suitable for vegans.
Instead, HSN has replaced our coating agent with a vegan alternative, obtained from the processing of cellulose, a vegetable polymer, making it a natural alternative to cellulose:
Boswellia Serrata Extract (20:1) 500mg is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
One capsule equals one serving, which should preferably be taken with a meal. Take two servings a day, for example at breakfast and dinner.
A particularly interesting time to use the product is after training.
This product goes great with products such as:
- Hydrolysed collagen powder (bovine).
- Turmeric (50:1) extract 650mg + Bioperine®.
- Vegan Omega-3 algae oil 1000mg.
- Cordyceps extract (8:1) 500mg.
- Liu, X., Eyles, J., McLachlan, A. J., & Mobasheri, A. (2018). Which supplements can I recommend to my osteoarthritis patients?. Rheumatology (United Kingdom), 57(suppl_4), iv75–iv87.
- Liu, X., Machado, G. C., Eyles, J. P., Ravi, V., & Hunter, D. J. (2018). Dietary supplements for treating osteoarthritis: A systematic review and meta-Analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 52(3), 167–175.
- Merolla, G., & Cerciello, S. (2017). Conservative and Postoperative Coanalgesic Therapy for Upper Limb Tendinopathy Using Dietary Supplements. In R. R. Watson & S. B. T.-N. M. of P. in the A. P. Zibadi (Eds.), Nutritional Modulators of Pain in the Aging Population (pp. 235–243).
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Boswellia resin (Boswellia serrata)||20000mg|
|from 20:1 Boswellia serrata resin extract (70% Boswellic acid)||1000mg|