MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) POWDER
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) powder.
- 100% RAW.
- Good dissolution.
- No additives.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With purity analysis by an independent laboratory with DANAK certification.
Table of contents
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) powder by RawSeries is a food supplement based on methylsulfonylmethane.
MSM, also known as dimethyl sulphone, is a sulphur-containing organic compound that belongs to the class of chemicals known as sulphones. It occurs naturally in some primitive plants and is present in small amounts in certain foods and beverages (HMDB n.d.).
This is a food supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans..
HSN's MSM powder is manufactured from the highest quality raw material.
Find out why!
The food supplement contains no food additives. You don't need them!
We present pure Methylsulfonylmethane in powder form, with no other ingredients in its composition: no preservatives, no anti-caking agents, no emulsifiers, nothing.
Just the pure raw material at your disposal.
The solubility of the powder is excellent. Why is this not a feature of MSM?
Because micronised compound has been processed through sequential grinding and meshing techniques to select only the smallest diameter particles.
A crystalline powder that disperses easily in the water where it is mixed, suspends longer, prevents sedimentation of the product and doesn't form lumps.
At HSN we take the quality of our products very seriously, and we want to give you total peace of mind when you use them, so that you have no doubt that what you are using is an excellent complement.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) powder has been shipped to Denmark, to one of the sites of the food analysis laboratory we have chosen, as it is accredited by the Danish Accreditation Fund (DANAK), which certifies that the analyses are carried out within the framework of the ISO quality standards.
The purity report is certified by the Danish national accreditation body, with all the guarantees of quality and traceability of the process.
You can consult the document in the tab 'EXTERNAL LAB. EXTERNAL' tab on this page.
MSM is an organic compound derived from sulphur, and as such has a characteristic sulphur odour.
It is advisable not to mix this food supplement in protein shakes or other food preparations where flavour preservation is desired, as MSM can significantly alter the flavour and make it more bitter.
In HSN we recommend using it by simply dissolving it in water.
One serving is made by dissolving two doses of MSM in 250ml of water. Take one serving, once a day, with or without a meal.
Goes great with:
- Human Metabolome Database (HMDB). (s. f.). Human Metabolome Database: Showing metabocard for Dimethyl sulfone (HMDB0004983).
Other scientific studies
- Debbi, E. M., Agar, G., Fichman, G., Ziv, Y. B., Kardosh, R., Halperin, N., … Debi, R. (2011). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane supplementation on osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled study. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 11, 50.
- Kalman, D. S., Feldman, S., Scheinberg, A. R., Krieger, D. R., & Bloomer, R. J. (2012). Influence of methylsulfonylmethane on markers of exercise recovery and performance in healthy men: a pilot study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 46.
- Nakhostin-Roohi, B., Barmaki, S., Khoshkhahesh, F., & Bohlooli, S. (2011). Effect of chronic supplementation with methylsulfonylmethane on oxidative stress following acute exercise in untrained healthy men. The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 63(10), 1290–1294.
- Nimni, M. E., Han, B., & Cordoba, F. (2007). Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet? Nutrition & Metabolism, 4(1), 24.
- Usha, P. R., & Naidu, M. U. R. (2004). Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of Oral Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane and their Combination in Osteoarthritis. Clinical Drug Investigation, 24(6), 353–363.
- Withee, E. D., Tippens, K. M., Dehen, R., Tibbitts, D., Hanes, D., & Zwickey, H. (2017). Effects of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) on exercise-induced oxidative stress, muscle damage, and pain following a half-marathon: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 14(1), 24.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 0.5ml (1000mg)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops of 0.5ml (1000mg)|
|Servings per container: 150|
MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) POWDER 150g ingredients:Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100% .
Warnings de MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) POWDER 150g:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 2 scoops of 0.5ml (1000mg) with 250ml of water, 1 time a day.
Videos Related To MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
Goodbye to joint pain
Say goodbye to joint pain with this supplement. I was suffering from pain in my knees and elbows when training. Take this supplement and forget about it. Very goodShow original language
A critical customer says:
It just came as a gift in an order and I have been using it after suffering an injury but it is not one of my must-have products.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.