MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Magnesium citrate powder.
- Neutral flavour.
- High magnesium content.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Magnesium Citrate powder by RawSeries is a powdered product that has been exclusively made from magnesium salts of citric acid, a highly bioavailable form of magnesium.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient for our organism, and it is involved in many of its functions: like the water-electrolyte balance, neurotransmission or the functioning of the heart, which allow us to enjoy a good health.
The magnesium citrate powder is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Because magnesium is an indispensable mineral.
Magnesium is a mineral that is available in many sources from nature: specially in green leaf vegetables, legumes and seeds.
Still, a magnesium deficiency is a common problem in developed countries:
In fact, between a 10-30% of the world population has a magnesium deficiency (DiNicolato et al., 2018).
And you, do you take enough magnesium from your diet?
Some of its properties are:
- Contributes to normal muscle function.
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Supporting the functioning of the nervous system.
- Therefore, it strengthens the teeth.
In addition to other functions.
As you can see, magnesium is in charge of performing many functions in the organism.
We should not overlook its intake!
Our magnesium citrate is 100% pure, without additives in its composition. In fact, it is exclusively made of magnesium citrate salts.
All the essence of the authentic RAW products in our RawSeries range:
Without colors, preservatives or sweeteners, just the pure active ingredient.
The raw ingredient used to make this product has not been obtained from ingredients from animals or products thereof.
Magnesium citrate powder is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ionic magnesium (free) is a very unstable form, that is why we use magnesium salts.
Magnesium citrate is a magnesium mineral + citric acid complex, both form an excellent salt due to their physico-chemical properties:
- It is highly soluble, which makes it easier to obtain a homogeneous blend.
- It is highly bioavailable, which means that it is efficiently absorbed in the bowel and retained in the body so that it will perform its functions.
- It provides a good amount of elemental magnesium, so that it will not be necessary to use a lot of product to meet the daily magnesium requirements.
(Lindberg et al., 1990)
Magnesium citrate is a very effective way to increase your daily magnesium intake!
Mix half a scoop in water or juice to make a serving. You just have to take one serving a day.
It is better to take it with a meal, it does not matter which one is it, since the positive effects of magnesium are obtained through chronic consumption. Although some people use it at night because they report a better quality of sleep.
Many use magnesium citrate to decrease central fatigue, together with Essential lavender oil using an Ultrasonic diffuser before bedtime.
- DiNicolantonio, J. J., O’Keefe, J. H., & Wilson, W. (2018). Subclinical magnesium deficiency: A principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis. Open Heart, 5(1), e000668.
- Lindberg, J. S., Zobitz, M. M., Poindexter, J. R., & Pak, C. Y. C. (1990). Magnesium bioavailability from magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 9(1), 48–55.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of magnesium citrate||2000mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER 150g ingredients:Magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium citrate).
Warnings de MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER 150g:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix ½ scoop of 5ml in water, juice or any drink of your choice. Take 1 time a day.
Videos Related To MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
Excellent quality/price ratio
Maria carmen 16/03/2022
Great product and unbeatable value for money. I recommend it for athletes, the elderly, or people who suffer from wear and tear in general. It also works very well for me to regulate blood pressure.Show original language
A critical customer says:
It does not dissolve with anything, even taking it with yogurt the texture is felt a lot! I don't recommend it, very bad choice, I guess capsules will be preferable!Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.