MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Magnesium citrate powder.
- Neutral flavour.
- High magnesium content.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Magnesium Citrate powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on magnesium salts of citric acid, one of the most studied forms of the mineral magnesium.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient for our body and must be provided through the diet, as the human body is not able to synthesise it de novo.
The magnesium citrate powder is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
Magnesium is a mineral that is available in many sources from nature: specially in green leaf vegetables, legumes and seeds.
Still, a magnesium deficiency is a common problem in developed countries:
In fact, between a 10-30% of the world population has a magnesium deficiency (DiNicolato et al., 2018).
And you, do you take enough magnesium from your diet?
Our magnesium citrate is 100% pure, without additives in its composition. In fact, it is exclusively made of magnesium citrate salts.
All the essence of the authentic RAW products in our RawSeries range:
Without colors, preservatives or sweeteners, just the pure active ingredient.
The raw ingredient used to make this product has not been obtained from ingredients from animals or products thereof.
Magnesium citrate powder is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ionic magnesium (free) is a very unstable form, that is why we use magnesium salts.
Magnesium citrate is a magnesium mineral + citric acid complex, both form an excellent salt due to their physico-chemical properties:
- Solubility, making it easier to make a homogeneous mixture that is easy to consume.
- It has a good amount of elemental magnesium, so that large amounts of product are not necessary to reach the daily magnesium recommendations.
(Lindberg et al., 1990)
Magnesium citrate is a very effective way to increase your daily magnesium intake!
Magnesium citrate has a neutral taste.
With Essential lavender oil using an Ultrasonic diffuser before bedtime.
- DiNicolantonio, J. J., O’Keefe, J. H., & Wilson, W. (2018). Subclinical magnesium deficiency: A principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis. Open Heart, 5(1), e000668.
- Lindberg, J. S., Zobitz, M. M., Poindexter, J. R., & Pak, C. Y. C. (1990). Magnesium bioavailability from magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 9(1), 48–55.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
|of magnesium citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|