MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE (175mg MAGNESIUM)
- Magnesium Bisglycinate capsules
- 175mg of elemental Magnesium.
- High Magnesium content.
- High bioavailability.
Table of contents
Magnesium Biglycinate (175mg Magnesium) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules, made from magnesium salts of glycine (Magnesium Glycinate).
Magnesium is an essential nutrient and serves as a cofactor for more than 300 enzymes (EFSA NDA, 2009).
Magnesium Bisglycinate is a 100% vegan capsule product.
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of electrolyte balance and energy metabolism, which is why it's widely used as a dietary supplement by high-performance athletes with high sweat loss and high metabolic demands; in addition:
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to normal psychological function.
- Contributes to the normal maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis.
Magnesium glycineate salt is known to a large part of the population for being one of the the best ways to provide magnesium through food supplements.
Cheap forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide, are characterised by a laxative effect, the result of the malabsorption of other salts of this mineral.
Magnesium bisglycinate has not been associated with any adverse effects of increased intestinal motility. Say goodbye to them!
Each capsule of magnesium bisglycinate contains a 175mg dose of elemental magnesium, i.e. of the active ingredient.
A daily dose of 350mg of magnesium, which provides you with 93% of the nutrient reference values recommended for daily consumption, is achieved by taking just 2 capsules.
A convenient way to meet your requirements for this important element!
The capsules of this product have been developed from a polymer derived from cellulose that comes from plant sources rather than animal sources.
We've chosen this method to avoid the use of gelatines as glazing agents, which are the most widely used ingredients in the industry, and in this way be able to bring the highest quality HSN products to all buyers.
Whether you're an omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, keto… Magnesium Bisglycinate is for you!
Take two capsules, once a day, with a meal.
Some authors recommend taking it with your last meal before going to sleep.
It goes great with HSN vitamin and mineral products, like:
- DiNicolantonio, J. J., O’Keefe, J. H., & Wilson, W. (2018). Subclinical magnesium deficiency: A principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis. Open Heart, 5(1), e000668.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to magnesium pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1216.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to magnesium pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1807.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE (175mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 veg caps ingredients:Magnesium bisglycinate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], corn starch, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
How to take MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE (175mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules a day, preferably with a meal.
Warnings de MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE (175mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE (175mg MAGNESIUM)
Is there 175mg of magnesium per capsule or 175mg of magnesium glycinate (magnesium+glycine)? In other words, 175mg is the total content of the capsule (magnesium+glycine) or 175mg is only the magnesium in the capsule?
Javier Colomer 28/12/2020
There is 175mg of elemental magnesium per capsula.