MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE (175mg MAGNESIUM)
- Magnesium Bisglycinate capsules
- 175mg of elemental Magnesium.
- High Magnesium content.
Table of contents
What is Magnesium Bisglycinate (175mg Magnesium)?
Magnesium Biglycinate (175mg Magnesium) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules, made from magnesium salts of glycine (Magnesium Glycinate).
Magnesium Bisglycinate is a 100% vegan capsule product.
Magnesium Bisglycinate (175mg Magnesium) properties
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to the process of cell division.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
Why buy Magnesium Bisglycinate by HSN?
Magnesium glycineate salt is known to a large part of the population for being one of the the best ways to provide magnesium through food supplements.
Each capsule of magnesium bisglycinate contains a dose of 175mg of elemental magnesium.
A daily dose of 350mg of magnesium, which provides you with 93% of the nutrient reference values recommended for daily consumption, is achieved by taking just 2 capsules.
A convenient way!
Suitable for vegans
The capsules of this product have been developed from a polymer derived from cellulose that comes from plant sources rather than animal sources.
We've chosen this method to avoid the use of gelatines as glazing agents, which are the most widely used ingredients in the industry, and in this way be able to bring the highest quality HSN products to all buyers.
Whether you're an omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, keto… Magnesium Bisglycinate is for you!
What products can you combine it with?
It goes great with HSN vitamin and mineral products, like:
- DiNicolantonio, J. J., O’Keefe, J. H., & Wilson, W. (2018). Subclinical magnesium deficiency: A principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis. Open Heart, 5(1), e000668.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to magnesium pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1216.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to magnesium pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1807.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|