ZINC BISGLYCINATE (25mg ZINC)
- 25mg of pure zinc + 1mg of copper per capsule.
- In veggie capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Zinc bisglycinate by EssentialSeries is a veg capsule product made from the zinc salt of glycine, or, in other words, chelated zinc.
This supplement has been enriched with copper, another nutritionally essential trace element that must be provided in adequate amounts through the diet and which has interaction mechanisms with zinc, hence its inclusion in the formula.
This product is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of skin in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the normal maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails under normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
- Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation.
- Copper contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Copper contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body.
This zinc presentation is an excellent source of the mineral:
- Providing high element quantities.
At HSN, we want to bring you the best zinc supplement, which is why our product:
- Has a high element concentration.
- Covers 100% of daily Zinc and Copper needs.
Everyone can benefit from zinc bisglycinate!
Months ago we started a project in HSN:
To make all our packages suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
And you know what? We've done it!
We replaced the glazing agents of animal origin made from gelatine with a derivative of plant cellulose, converting our capsules into veggie products, and making:
Zinc bisglycinate (25mg Zinc) is a product suitable for use in vegan diets. Free from animal ingredients in its composition.
It couldn't be simpler. Take 1 vegetable capsule, once a day. As simple as that!
Links to external studies about Zinc
- Prasad, A. S., Mantzoros, C. S., Beck, F. W. J., Hess, J. W., & Brewer, G. J. (1996). Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition, 12(5), 344–348.
- Frederickson, C. J., Suh, S. W., Silva, D., Frederickson, C. J., & Thompson, R. B. (2000). Importance of Zinc in the Central Nervous System: The Zinc-Containing Neuron. The Journal of Nutrition, 130(5), 1471S-1483S.
- Gholipour Baradari, A., Alipour, A., Mahdavi, A., Sharifi, H., Nouraei, S. M., & Emami Zeydi, A. (2018). The Effect of Zinc Supplementation on Sleep Quality of ICU Nurses: A Double Blinded Randomized Controlled Trial. Workplace Health & Safety, 66(4), 191–200.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|of cupric gluconate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|