- 3mg of boron per tablet.
- Trace element.
- With a high quantity of Zinc.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
Boron 3mg by EssentialSeries is a vegan dietary supplement in tablet form based on the trace element: Boron, with Zinc added to the formula.
This trace element is known for its low presence in the modern human diet, which is why its use as a dietary supplement has become particularly important in the last two decades.
This is a dietary supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Boron 3mg has been developed by the sports nutrition experts at HSN in combination with zinc.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
Discover Boron 3mg by EssentialSeries!
Boron is a highly unstable chemical element, which tends to combine with other substances to form complexes called borates.
From a nutritional perspective, sodium borate is one of the most highly valued forms.
Commercially known as Borax, it is a decahydrated salt known for being particularly dense in the elemental mineral (boron), and for its good absorption in the human body.
HSN Boron 3mg has been formulated with zinc, in the form of zinc citrate.
Zinc is often used in combination with boron.
Each 3mg boron tablet provides 5mg of zinc, providing 50% of the daily recommended intake of the mineral.
Boron 3mg is a dietary supplements suitable for vegans.
The mineral tablets have been developed free from ingredients of animal origin in order to obtain a product that's 100% safe for vegan diets.
Boron tablets are small in size, with a diameter of only 9.1mm.
This allows for more convenient use of the product, requiring only one tablet a day to reach the recommended daily dose.
Learn more about boron:
- Newnham, R. E. (1994). Essentiality of boron for healthy bones and joints. Environmental Health Perspectives, 102(SUPPL. 7), 83–85.
- Penland, J. G. (1994). Dietary boron, brain function, and cognitive performance. Environmental Health Perspectives, 102(SUPPL. 7), 65–72.
- Ferrando, A. A., & Green, N. R. (1993). The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders. International Journal of Sport Nutrition, 3(2), 140–149.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|disodium tetraborate decahydrate|
|of zinc citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|