VITAMIN D3 4000IU
- 4000 International Units of vitamin D.
- Form D3, Cholecalciferol.
- 100mcg per softgels.
- With flax seed oil.
Table of contents
Vitamin D3 4000UI by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in pearl form, based on cholecalciferol, in a flax seed oil lipid medium.
We have replaced the sunflower oil in our vitamin D3 with flaxseed oil to provide you with a product of the highest nutritional quality.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D helps reduce the risk of falls associated with postural instability and muscle weakness.1
For the development of our vitamin D product we have used the form of cholecalciferol (D3), a preferred form to ergocalciferol (D2).
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, which, like other vitamins of this profile, is best consumed with a source of fat.
We have decided to use flax seed oil in our softgels so that you can buy a healthier product than if it had other sources of fat, the best you have in HSN!
Each Vitamin D3 softgel contains 4000 International Units, a high dose of vitamin D, assessed as safe by international food safety agencies, providing 2000% of the daily nutrient requirement.
Especially useful for times of reduced sun exposure, and/or low intake of dietary sources of vitamin D such as fatty fish or processed food preparations that have been fortified.
4000 international units of highly bioavailable vitamin D3 per softgel!
The beads used to encapsulate vitamin D3 are conveniently sized for ingestion, even by people who have trouble using pills.
The gelatine coating makes swallowing easier and more comfortable.
Each softgel measures 11.2 x 6.8mm. Approximately the size of a pea.
Goes great with:
Scientific literature on vitamin D
- Cashman, K. D., Dowling, K. G., Škrabáková, Z., Gonzalez-Gross, M., Valtueña, J., De Henauw, S., … Kiely, M. (2016). Vitamin D deficiency in Europe: Pandemic?. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 103(4), 1033–1044.
- Pilz, S., Frisch, S., Koertke, H., Kuhn, J., Dreier, J., Obermayer-Pietsch, B., … Zittermann, A. (2011). Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Hormone and Metabolic Research, 43(3), 223–225.
1 Only applies to men and women aged 60 years and over. Effects are achieved by a daily intake of 20mcg (800IU) from all sources.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Flax Seed Oil||195mg||++|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||100µg||2000%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
VITAMIN D3 4000IU - 120 softgels ingredients:Flax seed oil, gelatine, humectant (glycerine), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).
Warnings de VITAMIN D3 4000IU - 120 softgels:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 softgel, 1 time a day with a meal.
A satisfied customer says:
My wife and I had been diagnosed with a lack of vitamin D so we looked for the most convenient way to consume it, the value for money is very good and with how long this winter was being this winter are very necessary.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Not very effective
José luis 23/01/2019
Today I got the result of the vitamin D analysis and after taking this supplement for 4 months the result is disappointing because it has gone up very little, if we add to that that in addition to taking the supplement I have taken more sun lately I am not satisfied with the results.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.