VITAMIN K2 100mcg
- Vitamin K2 menaquinone.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- High Vitamin K content.
- Source of Vitamin C.
Table of contents
Vitamin K2 100mcg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules based on the combination of natural menaquinone MK-7 and Vitamin C.
Our Vitamin K2 100mcg has been certifies that it come from natural vegetables. The rest of the product's ingredients are also free of any animal-derived compounds.
It is a capsule product that is 100% suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
Because vitamin K2 is an essential vitamin that our body can't synthesise on its own – it needs to be provided through the diet.
Vitamin K contributes to:
- Normal blood clotting.
- Normal bone maintenance.
The product has been completed with the addition of vitamin C to the formula.
Some of the properties of vitamin C for the body include:
- It contributes to the normal collagen formation for the function of blood vessels, bones and articular cartilage.
- It contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- It contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Menaquinone is the form of vitamin K-2, while phylloquinone is the form of vitamin K-1.
Although both are fit for sale and their biological effects are equivalent, menaquinone has been associated with better bioavailability than phylloquinone (Schurgers et al., 2007).
7 is the length of the menaquinone side chain, we have chosen MK-7 from all possible lengths.
Take one capsule, once a day, with a meal.
It's best to consume the food supplement in combination with a fat source, so if you can, take this vitamin with the meal in which you consume the highest amounts fat.
It goes great with products like:
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin K pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1228.
- Sato, T., Schurgers, L. J., & Uenishi, K. (2012). Comparison of menaquinone-4 and menaquinone-7 bioavailability in healthy women. Nutrition Journal, 11(1), 93.
- Schurgers, L. J., Teunissen, K. J. F., Hamulyák, K., Knapen, M. H. J., Vik, H., & Vermeer, C. (2007). Vitamin K-containing dietary supplements: Comparison of synthetic vitamin K1 and natto-derived menaquinone-7. Blood, 109(8), 3279–3283.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin K (MenaquinGold®) (as menaquinone-7)||100µg||133%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||82mg||103%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
VITAMIN K2 100mcg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], menaquinone-7 (natural vitamin K2), anti-caking agents (calcium silicate, magnesium salts of fatty acids).
Warnings de VITAMIN K2 100mcg - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day with a meal.
Videos Related To VITAMIN K2 100mcg
No reviews found with filters applied.