CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
- Calcium citrate and vitamin D3.
- Highly bioavailable forms.
- In small capsules, not tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
- What is Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU)?
- Why take Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU)?
- Why buy Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) from HSN?
- How do you take Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU)?
- What products does Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) go with?
Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules made from minerals: calcium salts of citric acid and vitamins: vitamin D3 cholecalciferol from lichen.
Both calcium and vitamin D are nutrients with established minimum daily intakes and therefore nutritionally essential.
This product has been developed using ingredients that are free from animal-derived compounds, which means:
Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 is a product 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Did you know...
Up to 43% of adults have some type and degree of low mineral density bone disorder?
(Wright et al., 2014)
Calcium is necessary for the normal maintenance of bones and teeth.
Calcium has also been recognised as a contributor:
- To normal energy metabolism.
- To normal blood clotting.
- To normal muscle function.
- To the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- To normal neurotransmission.
It also plays a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin which, like other vitamins, bases its mechanisms of action as a cofactor of enzymes and other proteins in the body.
Vitamin D contributes to:
- The normal maintenance of bones and teeth.
- The maintenance of normal muscle function.
- The normal function of the immune system.
In addition, vitamin D is extremely important for bone metabolism as it contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, contributing to the maintenance of normal calcium levels in the blood.
Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral mass in post-menopausal women.
Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
Not all forms of vitamins and minerals are the same.
Vitamin D2, a fully approved source of vitamin D, appears to be less effective at improving vitamin D status in the body than the vitamin D3 form (Tripkovic et al., 2012).
Calcium salts differ in their elemental content and bioavailability, with calcium citrate being one of the most effective because of its good balance of these factors and the ability to be absorbed effectively, even on an empty stomach (Straub, 2007).
The vitamin D and calcium used in our product are superior absorption forms.
Calcium and vitamin D dietary supplements are usually presented in large tablets that are difficult to consume.
In our product, thanks to the use of nutrient-dense salts, we've used veg capsules for the presentation of the supplement. This allows:
Convenient and easy consumption thanks to the small size of product presentation.
No ingredients of animal origin have been used in the development of the product, neither in its bioactive raw materials, nor in the ingredients used for the preparation of the capsules.
Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take one veg capsule, three times a day.
Calcium is best absorbed divided, hence the use of one capsule across three intakes rather than all at once. Thanks to its good absorption, the timing of intake isn't relevant, although vitamin D3 is best absorbed with meals.
This product goes great with vitamin and mineral products such as:
- Magnesium Bisglycinate (175mg Magnesium).
- Vitamin K2 100mcg.
- Hydrolysed Collagen Powder (Bovine).
- Soy isoflavones 150mg.
- Straub, D. A. (2007). Calcium supplementation in clinical practice: A review of forms, doses, and indications. Nutrition in Clinical Practice, 22(3), 286–296.
- Tripkovic, L., Lambert, H., Hart, K., Smith, C. P., Bucca, G., Penson, S., … Lanham-New, S. (2012). Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 95(6), 1357–1364.
- Wright, N. C., Looker, A. C., Saag, K. G., Curtis, J. R., Delzell, E. S., Randall, S., & Dawson-Hughes, B. (2014). The recent prevalence of osteoporosis and low bone mass in the United States based on bone mineral density at the femoral neck or lumbar spine. Journal of bone and mineral research : the official journal of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research, 29(11), 2520–2526.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||7.5µg||150%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI ) - 120 veg caps ingredients:Calcium citrate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], corn starch, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide)], maltodextrin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 from lichen).
Warnings de CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI ) - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 3 times a day.
Videos Related To CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
A satisfied customer says:
Calcion y vitamina d3 22/11/2021
Calcio y vitamina D3, múltiples beneficios para nuestro organismo, con excelente relación calidad precio
A critical customer says:
Buena relación calidad/precio. En principio no he notado beneficios, pero aún es pronto. El tamaño de las cápsulas quizá un poco grande.
No reviews found with filters applied.