CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
- Calcium citrate and vitamin D3.
- In small capsules, not tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
- What is Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU)?
- Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) properties
- Why buy Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) at HSN?
- How do you take Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU)?
- What products does Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) go with?
Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules made from minerals: calcium salts of citric acid and vitamins: vitamin D3 cholecalciferol from lichen.
Both calcium and vitamin D are nutrients with established minimum daily intakes.
This product has been developed using ingredients that are free from animal-derived compounds, which means:
Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 is a product 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
- Calcium contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of neurotransmission.
- Calcium contributes to the process of cell division and differentiation.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of teeth in normal conditions.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal blood calcium levels.
- Calcium and vitamin D help reduce bone mineral density loss in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic fractures. 1
Not all forms of vitamins and minerals are the same.
The vitamin D and calcium used in our product are among the best forms you can find, due to their elemental content.
Calcium salts differ in their elemental content and availability, with calcium citrate being one of the most available due to its good balance of these factors.
Calcium and vitamin D dietary supplements are usually presented in large tablets that are difficult to consume.
In our product, thanks to the use of nutrient-dense salts, we've used vegetable capsules for the presentation of the supplement. This allows:
Convenient and easy consumption thanks to the small size of product presentation.
No ingredients of animal origin have been used in the development of the product, neither in its bioactive raw materials, nor in the ingredients used for the preparation of the capsules.
Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg Calcium/300IU) is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take one veg capsule, three times a day.
This product goes great with vitamin and mineral products such as:
- Magnesium Bisglycinate (175mg Magnesium).
- Vitamin K2 100mcg.
- Hydrolysed Collagen Powder (Bovine).
- Soy isoflavones 150mg.
- Straub, D. A. (2007). Calcium supplementation in clinical practice: A review of forms, doses, and indications. Nutrition in Clinical Practice, 22(3), 286–296.
- Tripkovic, L., Lambert, H., Hart, K., Smith, C. P., Bucca, G., Penson, S., … Lanham-New, S. (2012). Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: A systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 95(6), 1357–1364.
- Wright, N. C., Looker, A. C., Saag, K. G., Curtis, J. R., Delzell, E. S., Randall, S., & Dawson-Hughes, B. (2014). The recent prevalence of osteoporosis and low bone mass in the United States based on bone mineral density at the femoral neck or lumbar spine. Journal of bone and mineral research : the official journal of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research, 29(11), 2520–2526.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI ) - 120 veg capsCalcium citrate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], corn starch, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide)], maltodextrin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 from lichen).
Warnings CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI ) - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 3 times a day.
Videos Related To CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
A satisfied customer says:
Calcion y vitamina d3 22/11/2021
Calcium and vitamin D3, multiple benefits for our body, with excellent value for money.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Good quality/price ratio. In principle I have not noticed any benefits, but it is still early. The size of the capsules may be a bit large.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.