VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) 2000mcg
VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 2000mcg
VITAMIN B COMPLEX
VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
VITAMIN D3 4000IU
VITAMIN C 1000mg
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 100mg
- 2000mcg of Methylcobalamin per tablet.
- Active Vitamin B12.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Essential nutrient for the body.
- One year supply.
Table of contents
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 2000mcg by Vitaminalia is a product in tablets made from the active form methylcobalamin.
Cobalamin is a water soluble vitamin that belongs to B complex vitamins. It performs important tasks to keep the organism healthy, specially those related to regulating the nervous system, protein synthesis and cell reproduction.
This product foes not contain a single ingredient from animals, being 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Because this product is an active and highly bioavailable form of vitamin B12, which is crucial for the proper functioning of our body.
The main sources of vitamin B12 from food are red meat and guts (like the liver) of these animals.
This entails an issue for vegetarians and vegans alike, who have problems to take this vitamin resulting in a deficiency.
This is one of the main reasons why vegans are more prone to anemia than omnivores, since vitamin B12 is crucial for the blood cell balance.
This vitamin is mostly available as methylcobalamin in nature, which is the same form as the one from this product.
The best way to avoid a deficiency if you are vegan.
Vitamin B12 plays several roles in the organism, such as being a reaction cofactor, that is, supporting some processes:
- Supporting the neurological and psychological functions.
- Maintaining the homocysteine metabolism (decreasing a risk factor for heart attack).
- Supporting the proper cell formation processes, including the ones produced by erythropoiesis, preventing the onset of megaloblastic anemia.
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Supporting the energy formation from nutrients.
- Regulating the functioning of the immune system.
(EFSA, 2009; 2010)
An other secondary functions that support the proper functioning of our body, physically and mentally.
Vitamin B12 has two active forms, one of them is methylcobalamin, which is the one that has most of the biological activity from this vitamin (Hunt et al., 2014).
Methylcobalamin is a very useful form of vitamin B12 for the organism, since it does not need to be transformed by our body.
Methylcobalamin is a bioavailable form of vitamin B12, interesting to maintain a good balance of this nutrient and prevent deficiencies.
Vitamin B12 is a vitamin food supplement to protect the health of the vegan population or those who do not usually eat many products from animals.
Before, methylcobalamin was naturally obtained from animal guts, which was used to produce this vitamin B12 concentrates.
This is a serious problem for the vegan population who still wants to use this supplement, which is why:
We have not used a single ingredient from animals in our product, meaning that it is suitable both for vegetarians and vegans.
Take one tablet once a day with a meal.
Our Vitamin B12 tablets have the perfect size to be swallowed without any issues.
You can take vitamin with any meal at any time of the day. Its effects come from having good cobalamin levels in the body, which means that you will reach them after using this product for a long time. The moment you use it is not relevant when it comes to its efficacy.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin B12 and red blood cell formation (ID 92, 101), cell division (ID 93), energy-yielding metabolism (ID 99, 190) and function of the immune system (ID 107) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1223.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to vitamin B12 and contribution to normal neurological and psychological functions (ID 95, 97, 98, 100, 102, 109), contribution to normal homocysteine metabolism (ID 96, 103, 106), maintenance of normal bone (ID 104), maintenance of normal teeth (ID 104), maintenance of normal hair (ID 104), maintenance of normal skin (ID 104), maintenance of normal nails (ID 104), reduction of tiredness and fatigue (ID 108), and cell division (ID 212) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1756.
- Hunt, A., Harrington, D., & Robinson, S. (2014). Vitamin B12 deficiency. BMJ (Online), 349, g5226.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 365|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) - 365 tabsMaltodextrin, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium salts of fatty acids), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
Warnings VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) - 365 tabsOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 tablet, 1 time a day.
Videos Related To VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) 2000mcg
A satisfied customer says:
The daily contribution I need
I have always had low red blood cells and tiredness. This supplement is what I needed to take every day to have more energy. I buy one bottle and forget about it for a whole year!Show original language
A critical customer says:
Very happy with the product, it tastes a little weird but not unpleasant.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.