- With P-synephrine, fucoxanthin and 400mg caffeine.
- Extreme combination. Not a product for beginners.
- Improved formula. Now without colour.
Table of contents
Evoripped by SportSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, based on specially selected plant extracts, chromium picolinate and caffeine anhydrous.
You probably know other similar products like Evoburn. Evoripped is the extreme version, we've ever developed. 'Not for beginners'.
Evoripped is suitable for vegan diets.
Try a groundbreaking formula!
Green tea is known for its high catechins content, especially EGCG, a compound that in combination with stimulants results in an X-treme stack.
Green tea helps to increase metabolism and stimulates the breakdown of lipids (fats).
The most powerful dose of caffeine!
Evoripped contains 400mg of caffeine per daily dose, coming from:
- Natural caffeine anhydrous.
- Green tea extract.
P-Synephrine + EGCG + Caffeine in Evoripped.
Synephrine is an alkaloid found in bitter orange extract, which has gained prominence due to its nutritional and sports applications, especially in combination with other compounds such as caffeine.
An Asian seaweed particularly rich in a carotenoid with unique properties, which is increasingly being researched.
Such as Salix alba extract standardised in Salicin, black pepper extract standardised in piperine, Coleus forskohlii extract and cayenne extract standardised in capsaicin.
- Green tea helps to increase metabolism.
- Green tea helps to increase fat oxidation and reduce fat.
- Caffeine helps you feel more energetic.
- Bitter orange promotes the breakdown of lipids.
- Wakame helps to reduce appetite.
- Chromium helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels.
Because you haven't tried a formula like it, find out for yourself!
Evoripped contains herbal extracts:
- Made from the most nutritionally interesting parts of the plants.
- Standardised in the most studied compounds.
- Up to 100 times more concentrated.
|Wakame Extract||10% Fucoxanthin|
|Bitter Orange Extract||30% Synephrine|
|Cayenne Extract||2.25% Capsaicin|
|Black Pepper Extract||100% Piperrine|
|White Willow Extract||10% Salicin|
|Green Tea Extract|
Evoripped is an exclusive formula developed by and for HSN®. You won't find it with other brands.
If you want to experience again the sensations of the most potent American formulas of the early 2010s, you can't miss out on our formula! Evoripped.
Evoripped is a proprietary formula and its X-treme Stack is unique..
We have other formulas available for the same purpose, such as:
Which are the versions most suitable for people who do not have extensive experience in the use of stimulant formulas.
Evoripped contains a combination of ingredients exclusively aimed at those looking to go beyond, to become unstoppable..
Evoripped is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day.
It's best to have your last dose of Evoripped at least 6 hours before going to sleep to avoid it interfering with your night's rest.
Evoripped is a complete formula and you don’t need to combine it with any other compound to experience maximum effects.
Scientific studies on the product's ingredients:
- Abidov, M., Ramazanov, Z., Seifulla, R., & Grachev, S. (2010). The effects of XanthigenTM In the weight management of obese premenopausal women with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and normal liver fat. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 12(1), 72–81.
- Ramírez-Maldonado, M., Jurado-Fasoli, L., del Coso, J., R. Ruiz, J., & Amaro-Gahete, F. J. (2021). Caffeine increases maximal fat oxidation during a graded exercise test: is there a diurnal variation? Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 18(1), 5.
- Hursel, R., Viechtbauer, W., Dulloo, A. G., Tremblay, A., Tappy, L., Rumpler, W., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2011). The effects of catechin rich teas and caffeine on energy expenditure and fat oxidation: A meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 12(7), e573-81.
- Harpaz, E., Tamir, S., Weinstein, A., & Weinstein, Y. (2017). The effect of caffeine on energy balance. Journal of Basic and Clinical Physiology and Pharmacology, 28(1), 1–10.
- Acheson, K. J., Gremaud, G., Meirim, I., Montigon, F., Krebs, Y., Fay, L. B., … Tappy, L. (2004). Metabolic effects of caffeine in humans: lipid oxidation or futile cycling? The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 79(1), 40–46.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Green tea leaf extract (25:1) (95% polyphenols, 70% catechins, 45% EGCG, 2% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis)|
|White willow bark extract (10:1) (10% salicin) (Salix alba)|
|Bitter orange fruit extract (20:1) (30% P-Synephrine) (Citrus aurantium)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Coleus forskohlii root extract (10:1)|
|Wakame leaf extract (100:1) (10% fucoxanthin) (Undaria pinnatifida)|
|Cayenne fruit extract (4:1) (2.25% capsaicin) (Capsicum annuum)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Natural caffeine anhydrous|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|