- Stimulant-free Evoburn!
- HSN exclusive formula.
- 0% caffeine.
- With Carnipure® L-Carnitine.
- With cayenne extract, chromium and iodine.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Evoburn (Stimulant-free) from SportSeries is a dietary supplement based on plant extracts, amino acids and minerals.
Heard of Evoburn? It is our best-known formula for optimising the definition and preparation stages for summer. Now we have a stimulant-free version!
Evoburn Stimulant-Free is suitable for vegan diets.
We know that using products specifically intended for the purpose of Evoburn include significant amounts of caffeine and other nervous system stimulant compounds. For those sensitive to them, or for those who train late in the day, this limits the amount they can use them.
Evoburn (Stimulant Free) is our latest development to give you the solution you're looking for!
Coleus forskohlii is a plant that's not used too often, although it's an indispensable part of stimulant-free Evoburn because:
The Coleus forskohlii helps regulate fat storage.
Wakame is a seaweed widely used in oriental cuisine that contains a unique carotenoid known as fucoxanthin, and scientific studies have been evaluating its promising nutritional potential.
Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida) contributes to fat metabolism, which can help with weight control.
Evoburn Stimulant-Free contains herbal extracts widely used in the pre-summer months, recognised for their potential for use without the need for stimulants. For example:
- Garcinia cambogia, which reduces the sensation of appetite.
- Cayenne, which increases energy expenditure.
All these compounds have been supplemented with black pepper extract, highly valued for its piperine content, its characteristic alkaloid.
Evoburn SF contains L-Carnitine L-tartrate (100% Carnipure®), a source of L-carnitine base, an amine with a recognised biological role in fat metabolism (Nelson, Cox & Lehninger, 2017).
And with L-tyrosine, known to be popular with fitness enthusiasts looking for compounds to replace the use of caffeine and other stimulants before training.
EvoBurn's stimulant-free formula has been supplemented with chromium, which:
Contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
And with iodine, that:
Contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and to normal thyroid function.
Because the formula of Evoburn Stimulant-Free is the result of a long and meticulous process of documentation on the effectiveness and safety of use of the compounds it contains.
Discover our unique formula!
Plants are sources of compounds of functional interest that are naturally present in their various structures.
Herbal extracts are intended to concentrate these substances from plants to optimise their use in food supplements, but beware!
Many companies do not standardise the chemical constituent content of the extract, so the concentration of compounds in the extract is unknown.
At HSN we use the best raw materials for the formulation of our products.
And Evoburn SF was not to be outdone!
|Wakame extract||10% Fucoxanthin|
|Garcinia cambogia extract||60% Hydroxycitric acid (HCA)|
|Cayenne extract||2.25% Capsaicin|
|Black pepper extract||100% Piperine|
With a formula based on standardised herbal extracts!
Thermogenic formulas are loaded with stimulants: caffeine and other alkaloids.
But not everyone likes these compounds, and when tolerance is low, adverse effects such as insomnia or over-activation appear.
Evoburn SF is a 100% compound-free formula with no stimulant action whatsoever.
- It does not interfere with rest.
- It can be used at night.
- It doesn't alter.
But thanks to its exclusive formula it maintains 100% of the characteristic effectiveness of our Evoburn!
You will not find Evoburn's stimulant-free formulation with other brands.
It is a unique in-house development by HSN's R&D team for our brand. It does not share a formula nor is it assigned to any other product on the market.
Choose the real thing! Quality is in HSN
Evoburn Stimulant Free is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
The mode of use is identical to the classic version of Evoburn, as its properties (except for the stimulant) are equivalent:
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 3 times a day with meals, and a total of 6 capsules a day.
This product, unlike Evoburn, does not require breaks, as its continuous use does not produce attenuation of the effects attributed to the caffeine in Evoburn, which is the reason why it's recommended to cycle its use.
You can use Evoburn SF on a daily basis, with no need to take a break from its use.
It can come in handy with:
Scientific studies of interest:
- Zheng, J., Zheng, S., Feng, Q., Zhang, Q., & Xiao, X. (2017). Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: From mechanism to clinical implications. Bioscience Reports, 37(3).
- Rogers, J., Urbina, S. L., Taylor, L. W., Wilborn, C. D., Purpura, M., Jäger, R., & Juturu, V. (2018). Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: Adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC Obesity, 5(1), 22.
- Nelson, D. L., Cox, M. M., & Lehninger, A. L. (2017). Lehninger principles of biochemistry.
- Loftus, H. L., Astell, K. J., Mathai, M. L., & Su, X. Q. (2015). Coleus forskohlii extract supplementation in conjunction with a hypocaloric diet reduces the risk factors of metabolic syndrome in overweight and obese subjects: A randomized controlled trial. Nutrients, 7(11), 9508–9522.
- Abidov, M., Ramazanov, Z., Seifulla, R., & Grachev, S. (2010). The effects of Xanthigen In the weight management of obese premenopausal women with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and normal liver fat. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 12(1), 72–81.
- Onakpoya, I., Hung, S. K., Perry, R., Wider, B., & Ernst, E. (2011). The use of garcinia extract (hydroxycitric acid) as a weight loss supplement: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials. Journal of Obesity, 2011, 509038.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 6 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Coleus forskohlii extract (10:1)||166.6mg||++|
|Wakame leaf extract (100:1) (10% fucoxanthin) (Undaria pinnatifida)||10mg||++|
|Garcinia cambogia fruit extract (6:1) (60% HCA)||133.3mg||++|
|equivalence of fruit||800mg||++|
|Cayenne fruit extract (4:1) (2,25% capsaicin) (Capsicum annuum)||100mg||++|
|equivalence of fruit||400mg||++|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)||3.3mg||++|
|equivalence of fruit||166.6mg||++|
|L-Carnitina L-Tartaro (2:1) (Carnipure®)||733.3mg||++|
|Chromium (chromium picolinate)||33.3µg||83%|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||15µg||10%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|