Chia (Chia seeds)
Chia seeds have more nutrients than other common products in terms of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
Purchasing chia seeds has become more and more popular in the last few years and it is not longer used just by athletes due to its properties for the recovery. The general population has also realized the potential of this product and they also want to take advantage of its benefits.
Some of the benefits from chia seeds are:
- Excellent source of fiber, antioxidants, calcium, protein, fatty acids and omega-3 from plants, much higher than other seeds or similar products.
- Good for diabetic people because it regulates the blood sugar levels.
- It prevents constipation and supports weight loss.
- It stimulates the feeling of satiety which helps those who want to lose weight and control their appetite.
- Apart from keeping you hydrated while doing physical exercise, chia seeds slow down the loss of fluids and, therefore, your body will remain hydrated for longer. Chia seeds also support athletes due to the fact that they are a source of protein and amino acids which help to build and regenerate the muscle tissue.
Where can I purchase Chia Seeds?
HSN has quality chia seed products at the best price, a gluten-free ecological product, suitable for vegans and vegetarians. This product, as we have previously mentioned, is a source of Omega-3 that provides 18.6 grams per 100 grams of seeds.
Chia seeds are small and black and they are regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the entire world. This is due to the fact that they are a great source of vegetable omega-3 and fiber. Keep reading to learn more about this exceptional product and its nutrients.
Blend of linseed, hemp seeds, and black chia seeds. GMO-free.In stock. Immediate delivery.
Blend of chia seeds, hemp, golden linseed, and ecological brown linseed. Provides Omega 3.In stock. Immediate delivery.
Source of fiber and Omega-3.In stock. Immediate delivery.
Oats, cocoa, buckwheat, banana, flax and chia.In stock. Immediate delivery.
100% Chia Seeds (Salvia Hispanica) from ecological agriculture. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.Temporarily out of stock
Chia seeds. Product suitable for vegans and vegetarian diets. GMO-free.Temporarily out of stock
100% Chia Seeds. Source of Omega-3. From ecological agriculture.Temporarily out of stock
Temporarily out of stock