Fit Halloween RecipesFit Halloween Recipes
Here you have some different Halloween recipes for this year!
Follow our recommendations for Halloween.
What is Hallowen?Halloween is one of those holidays that we have “adopted” as ours too. You know that we Spaniards are always in for some party :)
Going out and having fun is surely a great plan. But you know, most parties also involved eating, and usually not healthily.
What to do at the celebration?
A magical beverage for Halloween?
Recipe Tips: Spooky Smoothie
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 300g of Roasted pumpkin
- 150ml of Coffee
- 250ml of Skimmed milk or vegetable drink
- 7g of Turmeric powder by EssentialSeries
- 7g of Cinnamon powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
|of which sugars:||10.9g|
How to make: Spooky Smoothie
- Mix the pumpkin, milk, coffee, turmeric and cinnamon in a blender.
- Add sweetener to taste.
- Prepare the foam with a milk frother and add it on top. Decorate with cinnamon.
- TIP: You can use Halloween stickers to decorate the glasses, or use a pen to draw the mouth and eyes.