Do you dare try these creepy Spider Eggs?!
Recipe Tips: Spider Eggs – A Creepy Halloween Recipe
- Preparation time: 7 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: Half egg
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2 cans of tuna
- 15g of EssentialSeries Spinach Powder
- 20g of grated carrot
- 40g of spreadable cheese
- Black olives
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,3g|
|of which sugars:||0,3g|
How to make: Spider Eggs – A Creepy Halloween Recipe
- Peel and cut the eggs in half.
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- Mix with the tuna, carrots, spreadable cheese and spinach powder and then add salt to taste.
- Fill the whites with the mixture.
- To decorate the "spiders": cut some olives in half and others in thin strips.