Christmas RecipesChristmas Recipes
We know. It is practically impossible to diet at this time of the year. Finding excuses to reject your grandma’s stew or the tray full of sweets is always hard. But, what would happen if I told you that you can follow your diet while enjoying a delicious Christmas menu? Here you have our Fitness Christmas Recipes.
Can you eat healthy at Christmas?
Of course we do!
The key is to find the right ingredients and cook them carefully to avoid adding unnecessary fat and calories.
Many of the products that we eat on a daily basis are highly nutritious and we do not have to cook them to enhance their properties. Now it is time to add them to your Christmas recipes.
If you manage to replace some of the typical dishes for others that are more fit, you will win an important victory.
We wanted to give you some ideas, so here you have some easy Christmas recipes that are also extremely nutritious and tasty:
Starter for our Fitness Christmas Recipes
The starter is like the cover letter of a meal. It is very important to choose the right one. Otherwise, if you fail, you will have to deal with hostile guests the rest of the evening.
Recipe Tips: Fitness Vichyssoise
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 2 leeks
- 1 big potato
- 1 onion
- 1 spoonful of olive oil
- 750ml of water
- 1 glass of skimmed milk
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.9g|
|of which sugars:||4.6g|
How to make: Fitness Vichyssoise
- Chop the vegetables (leeks, potato, onion) in very thin and small pieces.
- Take a pot and put it on medium heat with a little bit of olive oil. When it is hot, add the leek and onion, stir constantly so that it will not burn.
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the water and then the potato. It is important to add enough water to cover the veggies, not more.
- Remove the pot from the heat and blend the vegetables with the water.
- Add salt and pepper and pour a glass of skimmed milk on the pot.
- Stir until you obtain a homogeneous and creamy soup.
Now all you have to do is look at the rest of the recipes to complete your menu with a second dish and, above all, with a Christmas fit dessert.