Nougat isn’t just for Christmas, you can enjoy it all year round! As an added extra for our Nougat flavour Evowhey 2.0, we’ve got this great recipe for Oat Pancakes with Nougat Topping.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Nougat Topping
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 4 Pancakes
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||0,7g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Nougat Topping
- Add the egg whites together with the oat flakes to a mixer and mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook the pancakes.
- For the topping: fill half a glass with almond milk, add the protein and almond butter, and beat well (depending on the amount of liquid, you'll get more or less creaminess).
- Stack the pancakes, pour over the topping and enjoy!
Head over to the link
Get your ingredients directly from the HSN websitewith the shopping basket we’ve prepared just for you.
to learn more about the other recipe ideas we’ve come up with for you. We know you love your oat pancakes!
Ready availability of ingredients - 100%
Oat Pancakes with Greek Yoghurt and Blackcurrants
An extra delicious recipe for oat and egg white pancakes with an incredible texture thanks …